Ya know, This is the price I pay...

Quote:
i thought the same thing after 5 boys..but now that my one and only girl is 3, i can safely say that girls arent any less ornery than boys!
lol.png

These stories are wonderful. My kids are grown up and live a long ways from me now. I miss those days. My stories would all be about my very sweet niece. She did the lipstick on the floor, (although hers were all kisses) and many others escapades as a toddler. One of my favorites was when she was around 3 and my sister checked on her and found her skin looking like an aligator. She nearly had a heart attack and then saw the bottle of glue. Amanda has huge eyes and they were even bigger when caught. She just said "lotion". Whenever any kid in our family does something in that catagory we call it "an Amanda".

Edited... Photo was up long enough.

I missed the photo, but good for you not leaving it up too long.

I came home one day from the store where my DH had supposedly been keeping an eye on the four boys, ages 1, 3, 10, 11.

That wasn't "super-soaker water" dripping off the toilet and 3 walls in my bathroom.
roll.png
(It really ticked me off)​

Last edited:
LOL on the NOT SUPER SOAKER water!!!! OH I needed a good laugh today. Thanks you all!!!

I will share the story of our escapades as youngsters. My siblings....Brother was 8, sister 9, me 8, little bro 6....yep boom boom boom boom. Anyway, we had just moved to an 80 acre farm, to us it was like a fortress. The former owners had a dog kennel. it was a little shed with like 6 runs that sort of ran a little downhill but not a lot. Our job was to help mom tear down the fencing on the runs to make a chicken coup out of the area. We started in and there were a couple of spots in the run area that the dogs had dug and they had water in them. We were using the hose to wash off the outside of the shed (yeah we were not asked to do that part but we were "helping") and it got pretty messy. The holes filled up and we decided it would be fun to "SLIDE" down the runs.....well needless to say mom had "chocolate kids" when it was all said and done and she would not let us go in the house. We had to strip down to skivvies and get hosed off before we could go inside. It was a blast and must have been pretty comical to see from MOM"S perspective.
lol.png

They had found a container of baby powder, and sat on the top bed squeezing and shaking the powder, creating their own little snowstorm.

LOL
lau.gif
gig.gif

This happened to me too one Sunday morning. 2 yr old DD was watching TV while I slept in.

When I woke up and went out to the living room, the entire room was covered in Summer's Eve feminine powder.
ep.gif

I said "Whatcha doin?"

She said "I'm watchin' my Cooker Shows" (she never watched cartoons).

I said "So what's all this stuff?"

She said "I need 2 tablespoons of flowers"​

My son got into his grandmother's mascara when he was two...boy was that hard to get off...waterproof. She didn't think he could reach it, think that she forgot how well little ones can climb!

One day I was sitting in the living room and my son yells that he has to pee (he's 3 1/2) so I told him to go to the bathroom...btw, why do they ALWAYS have to announce it everyone? Anyway, I heard him peeing but it kept starting and stopping and starting and stopping and my curiosity got the best of me so I went into the bathroom to see what he's doing and lo and behold my 19 mo old daughter is poking her hand in his stream of pee thus causing the starting and stopping. Talk about mad!!! I had to wash her and clean the bathroom. When I told my hubby about it later we both had a great laugh about it! Who says little girls aren't mischievious?

Thanks for all the great stories!

Lori

Quote:
LOL
lau.gif
gig.gif

This happened to me too one Sunday morning. 2 yr old DD was watching TV while I slept in.

When I woke up and went out to the living room, the entire room was covered in Summer's Eve feminine powder.
ep.gif

I said "Whatcha doin?"

She said "I'm watchin' my Cooker Shows" (she never watched cartoons).

I said "So what's all this stuff?"

She said "I need 2 tablespoons of flowers"

yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
ROTFLMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My youngest son did that to his older brother! I was sooo mad!!

My daughter once got up before us and decided she wanted a drink. She was 2! FIRST she dumped milk, baking soda, apple cider, water, and vinegar all over my living room carpet....made a stinky nasty paste! Then she found the 2 ounce bottle of amoxicillian that was for our cat and DRANK IT!

I called poison control and the guy was laughing at me, because obviously I should have known that she would only get diarrhea and it wouldn't kill her.........

whatever!
smack.gif

Quote:
Don't ya just love those poison control guys?!?
Okay, my worst kid trick: From the time my daughter was a newborn she hummed while she ate. While she was nursing and later with solid foods it was always mmmmmmm the whole time.
We lost track of her in the house one day, she was about a year old. I thought she was with Dad, Dad thought she was with Mom, you know how it goes.
In our panicked state we heard her humming. Found her in the kitty litter box, have herself a little snack.
sickbyc.gif

We took turns upchucking and scooping her mouth out! Called the doctor. He said the poo wouldn't hurt her and to quote him "we could always worm her later", but he wasn't sure about the chemicals added to scented kitty litter. He suggested we call poison control. Told the whole gruesome story to poison control. They said the kitty litter wouldn't hurt her, but to let the doc worm her.
I got my revenge. It was THE story I told all her potential boyfriends when she got to dating age.

Back
Top Bottom