Y'all did this to me!!!!

Marrie, he is on a TV show called "Dirty Jobs". He goes around the country and helps out on the dirtiest jobs for a day. I think he also narrates a couple of other Discovery channel shows.
The ladies on here are so crazy about him because he is not only very attractive, he is funny and smart and engaging. And did I mention that he is a cutie pie?
lol.png

I watch the Dirty Jobs show when I am home (so not often!), because it is interesting to see what other people do for a living. It makes me a lot more grateful for the job I have.
smile.png

How's our boy Cheeto doing?

Awww! I'm so glad he is happy there and is behaving himself. About the time I started missing that deep morning crow, his son started practising. He sounds just like Cheeto and even looks like him around the face.
smile.png

I think my girls are enjoying the rooster-less interlude. They are beating up on the adolescent roo that moved into that coop. He hasn't figured out what to do with girls yet and they are taking advantage of it. They are still making him sleep on the low roost or are kicking him out altogether. I don't know what they will do when he reaches full maturity and starts being all manly with them.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom