squiqwe

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jan 16, 2010
Cortland,Ohio
weee
ya.gif
D.gif
I ate farm eggs, from my girls for the first time in my life this morn.WOW! I can't believe the diffrence. There's no way I'd sell them for 2 bucks a doz. They taste twice as good as store bought so I'm not selling them less than twice what the store's asking
thumbsup.gif
!

Congratulations! Sometimes I see eggs on sale at the store for .99/dzn. I feel quite sad when I think about the battery hens who laid them. Luckily people are becoming more informed about the lives of the battery hens so can make better choices.

Whole Foods has them.
They sell SINGLE EGGS "freerange brown" for $.59 EACH!
That is over $7/doz
Apparently Yuppies don't have the sense of a chicken & buy them
Go
Figure
lol.png

Quote:
That's true, they are the best!

I sell mine for $1 a dozen to friends and family-and that covers my feed cost. I know I could sell them for more, but I'd rather them be so affordable that you simply CANNOT pass them up.....that way my friends and family get the health benefits and taste benefits without having to worry about the cost. Now boss's of family members and their family's are buying them up...which to me is good cuz I get almost 2 dozen eggs a day and no eggs go to waste. Just because they taste better and are better for you, doesn't mean I'm going to jack up the price...I hate when they do that with organic food at the store.
rant.gif

Back
Top Bottom