Yard Sale Find: Look How Pretty!

Quote:
I've read about Laurajean's "company". She's gonna need a bigger cage......

lau.gif

yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
Yeah, like a JAIL cage.

Quote:
I've read about Laurajean's "company". She's gonna need a bigger cage......

lau.gif

yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
Yeah, like a JAIL cage.

lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
Well done, and howdy, MFB.
lol.png

Quote:
The best part was I wasn't even looking. Didn't even plan to stop at a yard sale; just heading downtown for a few groceries, and there it was, sitting on a table of otherwise JUNK. And TWO BUCKS!? Ya gotta love that.
big_smile.png

I must need a cup of coffee. I read this:
I came back with it, and he was checking it out and saying that if I didn't want it, he'd buy it from me to give to his wife.

and in my head, ended up with " I came back with it, and he was checking it out and saying that if I didn't want it, he'd buy it from me and give me his wife. "

BRB, going to make that cup of coffee, lol.

So, there seems to be a story inside this story.
wink.png

I've read about Laurajean's "company". She's gonna need a bigger cage...... Yeah, like a JAIL cage​

Gardengirl, Laurajean is the 'must read' of all posts. She gets locked a lot, but until that happens it is worth it to open every laurajean post.

Laurajean,Congrats on the fantastic find. I love it when those things happen. You deserved a cosmic present and you got one! better karma for modern living or something like that. no, wait, that was chemistry. but you are a sweetheart and you needed a birdcage. But leave the door ajar, because you are emancipated.

as a matter of fact garden girl, if you need some serious belly laughs, I suggest doing some back reading.
search for 'my small town and why I am an out cast.' but do not try to consume any beverages during that time, or they will become monitor washes.

Quote:
hugs.gif
Nice to see you! Thanks for the kind words as always. "Cosmic Present"... I like that.
smile.png

Gardengirl, don't bother searching for that thread, it's been permanently removed from the site. There are some other ones still up I think, but that one got taken from us, sadly, several months after it was locked. (I saved it on my computer before that happened though... JUST in case I someday wrote a book or a blog with the plan to change all names and places...
tongue.png
)

If you want to PM me Gardengirl, I can *attempt* to explain the gist of it... just a crazy thread that made me a lot of friends and others, well, not so much.
hmm.png

big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom