Yay!! He's weakening

Quote:
I thought the exact same thing! It had me worried for a minute!
smile.png

Cetawin wrote:
chickboss wrote:
That is awsome! My poor hubby just had four little ducklings show up with a chick order... I was like "Hmmm, IDK where those came from... Weird. I mean, they said there would be a free rare chick, but this is weird."

they are deformed chicks dear...yes poor things look at the beaks.

Poor flat beak chicks

And their poor toes, all stuck together!

ScaredOfShadows Wrote

That would be me right there! I can't tell you how many times I brought something home as a kid, teenager, and even now and had an exaggeration on where or how I got it.

"poor little things, man isn't that a case of flat foot! "

LOL, you guys should have seen him when I left to get some friends for our little Call hatchling that was all alone and came home with 17bantams and then 7 runners. I came home and opened the box, and he was like "Ummmm, how many are there?" I was like " IDK..
idunno.gif
..they were already boxed. It's okay honey,here, we can count together...."
lau.gif
lol.png
gig.gif

ChickenChick, you are so getting ducks!!!!!!!
wee.gif
What kind?​

ChickBoss....
"LOL, you guys should have seen him when I left to get some friends for our little Call hatchling that was all alone and came home with 17bantams and then 7 runners. I came home and opened the box, and he was like "Ummmm, how many are there?" I was like " IDK....they were already boxed. It's okay honey,here, we can count together...." "

yuckyuck.gif
OMG That is too funny!!!!!
gig.gif
gig.gif
Poor DH.

I'm living with my dad right now trying to get back on my feet and concentrating on school but I have a part time job and doing some sales online at home as well...SO I wanted some ducks again so I arranged with my neighbor I'd take care of them for a few weeks in Feb where I could keep them in the workshop shed that is well insulated and brood them till they got bigger, so I come home with 8 baby ducks and my poor dad was like ...."What in the world do you have NOW?" Me: "uh the ducks I told you i was getting for Henry..." Dad : "I thought they were his, why are they here?" Me: "I'm keeping them for the month till he can put them out in the outdoor brooder under a light, its too cold to brood them outside at this age! What else am I supposed to do?" Dad: "
th.gif
*rolls eyes* Okay I give up. Your not keeping these inside like the chicks are you? *worried voice* "

my poor dad, but he's awesome. He puts up with me and my animal fixation as long as I can afford to care for them and all, and my 5 yr old monster daughter.
smile.png
got to love them dads and hubbies.

Yeah, for those of us obsessed with critters and with husbands/fathers who put up with us, the men in our lives have to be cut from a wonderful, different kind of cloth.
love.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom