Yayyyy!! a poult! :)

Duckles

Songster
8 Years
Feb 17, 2011
West Mass
I went to pick up my poults today but the Naragansetts hadn't been hatching so all I got was my Red Bourben... but I'm in love!
love.gif

He's a little... dazed? But I'm going to let him adjust to the brooder and warm up before I get worried. We want to name him something whiskey related hehehe any thoughts??

Now without further ado...

80125_turkeyedited.jpg

Aww! He's lovely! Wont he be lonely all by himself?

What about "Scotch" Or something of the like (Scottie etc) - it's a type of whiskey like bourbon and red hair is a typical Scottish trait
big_smile.png
Just an idea
smile.png

Good ideas
smile.png
I got a silky to go with him so he's not lonely. My fiance isn't into silkies, so it was a good excuse to get one.
clap.gif

haha yeah Jim was my fiance's pick too at first... The little guy passes out the second I hold him. We joked that he acts like he's been drinking a little bourbon so we named him Buzzy. He watched 48 hours with me last night
pop.gif
I have 26 ducks and have never loved a bird like this, he's so cute!! We named the silkie chick Wolfie, and he thinks Buzz is his mother. They get along well, I hope there's no problem with them brooding together, I haven't noticed anything. I'll post pictures later of the life and naps of Buzzy hehe

Back
Top Bottom