Yellow mucus like poop, not acting like herself. HELP.

I prefer the liquid if you can find the small bottle since the gallon size is too expensive. I would buy the powder instead if they don't have small bottles. It all works the same.

No need to buy both. I prefer the liquid, but most feed stores don't carry it. FYI, it's located in the cattle section, either Corid or Amprol (amprolium) is what you're looking for.

-Kathy

I went home from work at lunch with the meds in hand to find my lady had already passed away.

Thanks for the help everyone.

I went home from work at lunch with the meds in hand to find my lady had already passed away.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Here in California there is a lab that will perform a free Necropsy. Check to see if there is a service like that in Oregon.

I really helps to know for sure what the problem was.

sad0126.gif
I am sorry you lost her!

So sorry to hear you lost your girl. I know how hard that is....:(
I started to keep a chicken first aid kit with some essential supplies for just in case. There's a good post somewhere on the site with a basic list of must haves. I have a small feed store nearby but they don't carry much. Even though I haven't needed all of it and over the years some of it has expired I still like knowing it's there. Good luck to you and your flock, I hope everyone else stays healthy. :hugs

Thank you for the condolences. You never think you'll become so attached to a silly chicken, but then you come to see them and hold them and eventually fall in love.

Back
Top Bottom