yes i cut my own hair.

RAWR

Songster
10 Years
May 26, 2009
who wants to know?
anyone else on here cut their own hair?
im kinda new to the self barber thing, but i just dont trust anyone anymore..not after a girl that cut my hair messed it up very bad. and right before yearbook pictures. >:[ i looked like a P.Oed Bow-Peep.
anyway, am i alone with this?

I've been doing it for years and years! Both complicated styles and the boring long-straight-nothing-special hair. I cut hubby & kids, too.

Sure! My roommate and I saved a ton on haircuts in college, we just invested in a good sharp pair of shears and went to town.
Watched a couple youtube videos for tips.
We both have straight hair, though, so it's easy.

Now that she's moved on, I'm going to have to teach DH to trim mine. I have the buzzer to do his, but I don't know how to do a high and tight, so for him it's still the barber!

has any of you seen what my hair looks like?
and the only time i go to a hair place is for dye.
tongue.png
well, bleach for me. and in a few days pink
big_smile.png

I've seen your hair Rawr [obviously], I think it looks great! I would have never guessed you cut it yourself. It looks really professional. I certainly don't cut my own hair. I have trimmed my bangs a couple times, with a SHAVING RAZOR, and one time I totally screwed it up, and cut them waaayyy too short, and the other time it was so choppy and nasty I had to go to the salon the next day to have them fix it. Now I'm growing my bangs out, so I will no longer have that problem
smile.png
But yeah...I don't trust myself!

Quote:
LOL thankiez :3 i cut my hair with a razor razor..like the one you cut with. >.> its one of my old ones...ANYWAY
the people that dye my hair get so excited when they see my hair
always wanting me to go to the hair acadamy(sp?) i think i'd do a good job ^_^
and LMAO!! sounds like something you would do there Nupi LOL

Back
Top Bottom