bun.gif
frow.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
frow.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
I am linda and we are in southern Laurens County, Adrian, GA. Our website is ZeaglerDuckFarm.com let us know if we can assist you in any possible way, and again WELCOME TO THE GANG!!
welcome-byc.gif
woot.gif

Last edited:
frow.gif
Hello again, It's so great to see Georgia Growing!!! wow!!!! It's such a wonderful feeling! And I hope you 'll pitch in and talk about your birds, how you are, what's happening in your part of GA! If I can help you navigate around BYC or you have a bird question that's not being answered some where I'm sure I and others in here will be glad to help! We full time farm and have ducks, geese, guineas, turkeys and chickens of many kinds!

Well, Operation Overpopulation chickie Control is in effect! and this Saturday from 2 to 4:00 pm The Garry Farm will be open again for chickie sales as well as hatching eggs and a few adult laying hens as well....

Here's what we have:

Usually $8 to 10 (for older chicks) each, reducing to $5 for this week: Wheaten marans (lay a chocolate colored egg) can tell female on the older chicks Lineage is Cottage Hill and Bev Davis
Usually $10 each, reducing to $8 for this week: Lavendar Orpingtons pure HinkjcPoultry lineage
Usually $5 each, reducing to $3 this week - Black Orpingtons
Usually $8 each reducing to $3 this week - Split Black Orpingtons (offspring will be either Black or Lavendar!)
Usually $4, reducing to $3 for this week - Rhode Island Reds
Usually $3.50 - On sale for $3 Easter eggers (with a beautiful Lavendar Ameraucana (purebred)) in cage lay green and blue eggs.
Usually $3, Now $1 White Leghorns - very cost efficient - lay large white egg
Also Buff Orpingtons and Speckled Sussex babies!

(We will also have some hatching eggs so please let me know what you might need....Some are reserved for a Monday ship, but many will be available!)

PM me for details as you need!

I'm ready to make some deals and these are just gorgeous babies!

For more information about us, please see our website http://thegarryfarm.webs.com/ or facebook The Garry Farm or visit us on our blogspot.

See our feedback in the BYC system and also testimonials on our web site.

We farm full time so please give me a chance to respond to your e mails/pms here on BYC. Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

Last edited:
Hi, near and close neighbor!!!! You should come right over!!!! If you have been to the farm and you might have on a tour or for veggie pickup, I don't remember your BYC name! Nice to meet you!!! Feel free to come see some babies/get some babies or hatching eggs on Sat. afternoon or another time if better for you. Would love to show you the lovely gardens that hubby has been working!

http://macon.craigslist.org/grd/2378234485.html

We are having a huge liquidation sale, from our fifth wheel to our ski boat, and due to this miserable, just excrutiating arthritis in my hands, I am going to have to reduce all my well loved critters drastically. Check out all the stuff here in Southern Laurens Co. Southern Georgia, we are selling anything from Trio'd one year old geese in 3 different pure breeds, to Mandarins, to Wood Ducks, our Turkeys, ducks, to well you name it, no intelligent negotiable offer will not get considered, my car was totaled out at no fault of my hubbys, but the fault of a ironic driver, and I don't want to go in debt while trying to go to college, so we are going to sell of some of our great assets to replace my car, will even sell you the HUBBY
lau.gif

Stop buy our website at ZeaglerDuckFarm.com and just take a look at all the great breeds and from top of the line breeders we have invested in, have a great weekend if I don't see you sooner. All our boats and farm trailers have current tags good to November. Make us a offer you may get suprised
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Welcome to all the new peeps. Been a while since I have been on. I have been spending most of my free time building a new coop. Anyways, I have my first broody hen and I hope we will have some more babies come June 1st.

Eastern Gilmer County, Apple Country! And chickens! Just not too many are organic and free range! Shout out for the north Georgia mountains!

Welcome Catlady.. I love my GA thread

Young Heritage.. I currently have THREE broody.. it seemed contagious...
gig.gif

This forum is great.. make new friends, find chicken peeps close to you..and plan road trips to visit those not so close to you.

Shelly

Hello Shelly, Cat Lady, Heritage Farm and Linda...... and all!!!!

Well worded Shelly. Such a friendly fine "flock" are we!!!..... I wish we could have a Chicken tour bus and just have tour after tour after tour!!!! Of course it would have to have lots of room on it for our birds, hatching eggs, and incubators to be plugged in as we roll along!!! What a fun trip we could have!!!

Well tomorrow afternoon we have big farm sales of many of our chicks, but also keets, poults, adult Chinese Geese, and bunnies and more as well as hatching eggs, farm fresh veggies and more.

Hope some of you can come over. Here are the specifics about the event. It's from 2 to 4 at our farm (see website - under how to contact for our address)....No early sales please!

Here's more of description on this -
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/wat/grd/2379957291.html

It's been an 17 hour day already so I better say Good night Georgia!!!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom