YO GEORGIANS! :)

We are all ready for the tomorrow hope to see you all here.

Red Roof Hens and Lonesome Pines farms are going to have a big grill out. I will get a huge grill and supply the table and tents and some chairs. You bring what ever you want to cook on the grill your drinks and one cover dish. I did this last year and It went great. We will eat at Red Roof Hens and then we will all go over to Lonesome Pines Farms. And that is were all the fun will begin everyone that want to participate will bring one dozen purebred hatching egg with them to the cook out. Cathy (Lonesome Pine Farms) will that them home and hide them. We will have a big Hatching egg hunt. So bring your egg carton and find some nice hatching eggs. The Brooder house and breeding house open for tour and chick sells 11:00 we will eat around 12:00 egg hunt around 1 or 1:30. Cathy and myself will have some Baby chicks for sale. I hope you all can make it and have fun will us. Meet new people, eat good food and talk about chickens of couse.

We are located in Hamilton Ga and Waverly Hall Ga.
384 Harold Williams Rd
Hamilton Ga 31811
Shannon 706-681-5204

Wish I could make it, but that's a hefty drive and I'm heading to Columbia for Mother's Day anyway. Y'all have tons of fun!! Can you post pictures for the rest of us?
smile.png

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!! If there's anything we can do to help you with milk, eggs, vegetables, or baby chicks, poults, ducks, bunnies or adult geese please let us know. We also have honey and more farm items for sale at the farm. Also, offering farm gift certificates which we will e mail to your mother! or to you to share with your mother or others who have been special to you in your lives!

Thanks so much and have a blessed day..... Here's our craigslist ad with more details....Also selling just a few pet quality silkies!!! And custom farm bouquets! here at the farm!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=6351017#p6351017

Whoo hoo! Still recovering from the awesome day spent with Shannon (ILOVEFRIZZLES) and Cathy and all the GA peeps that made to the Red Roof Hens/Lonesome Pines BBQ today! It was a blast! Great food, gorgeous birds, and new friends, can't get any better than that!

Everyone who couldn't make it, try to next time! It was a real treat!

It sounds like it was a wonderful day....Maybe next year....Saturdays are hard for us with two markets to go to and then home sales! Nancy

Sorry to miss the party at RedRoofHens...had wanted to go as the first meet up with everyone, but DS was graduating Ga Tech. Picked up a dozen chicks in early February, they're looking gorgeous. I think I have a grand total of two pullets from the dozen. I'll be bringing some pretty roos to a meet up sometime? When is the next one?

Aw man, I wish I could go. On the up side...my Hubby's coming home this weekend!!
love.gif
I hope everyone has a great time at the meet-up. We'll be celebrating here!
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
clap.gif

Lurach! Enjoy your time! I know you will!!! Wow this is really great look how Georgia has grown and grown and grown!!! Welcome to all....Remember if you want some baby chicks we have some bargains....Some of these babies are even off the heat! I've once again overhatched! our big list is over in BST under baby chicks.............At the price I'm selling you can go and resell them and make a great profit. You all know me, I'm stuck on the farm and just don't places where we can sell baby chicks!

Here's the listing........
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=501426

Thanks and have a blessed evening. Nancy

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom