YO GEORGIANS! :)

I have decided to downsize, working full time and taking care of 70+ chickens is getting to be a bit much, so after a lot of consideration I have decided to sell off 2 of my flocks. These are great birds and the majority of them have been raised by me from chicks. They are all friendly and healthy, I will not sell them for dinner. The birds I have are listed below:

FLOCK OF ORPINGTONS:
1 Lavendar Rooster 10 months old- $12.00
1 Splash Hen 1 year old and laying great - $12.00
2 Buff Hens both 1 year old and laying great -$10.00 a piece
3 Buff Pullets about 4 months old- $7.00 a piece
2 Splash Pulletts about 4 months old -$8.00 a piece
Tons of chicks and one of the buffs is broody should hatch on mothers day so I will have those as well, the chicks are a cross between my lavendar roo and either a buff Hen or Splash hen we call them buffanders and they are beautiful chicks are $4.00 a piece
FLOCK OF TRUE DOMINIQUES:

These are beautiful and have the yellow legs and rose comb, these are NOT barred rocks
1 Rooster 1 year old- $12.00
10 Laying hens from 9 months to 15 months- $10.00
Tons of Cockrel, Pullets and chicks- Pullets and cockrels are $7.00 a piece chicks are $4.00 a piece

I will also have fertile hatching eggs up until the time I sell the flock-$12.00 a dozen

ALSO 2 DOG KENNELS:
1 is 10x10 and is $100.00
1 is 8X8 and is $80.00
If interested please email, call or text seven seven zero- nine zero zero- nine four seven nine
All are pick up and cash only.

CADreaming.......would you have time to volunteer to do this???? I really cannot...If not you, who would like to do????

Great idea, btw. Off again for morning chores! Love, prayers and hugs to all. Nancy

Scott??
I have 4 hens I promised to hold for a man coming this afternoon but you can come get some when ever your free, you know where I am- Mandy

Quote:
Mandy, I'm interested in a rooster or cockeral and at least 3 laying hens. I'll try to get with you before this weekend but I do want them for sure. I got to missing mine makes me wish I didn't sell them all. Thanks, Scott

Hi all!
frow.gif
I'm a new chicken owner in the Hinesville area - my husband is stationed at Ft Stewart. Right now we have four chicks around 3 weeks old. We're raising them for eggs (hopefully! - might have a roo) and pets. Anyhow, I just wanted to say hello and look forward to getting to know some fellow chicken peeps in GA.
smile.png

Hi, I am in Georgia too! I am wayyyyy down south in Bainbridge, just north of Tallahassee Florida. I raised chickens as a kid and started back up recently. I have two beautiful daughters who adore our little flock, and one VERY tolerant husband who has driven me in his pickup all over South Georgia/North Florida collecting new chickens! I seem to be collecting them like postage stamps, I like the unusual/rare ones, and have just one or two of a big variety. Eventually I'd like to specialize in just one breed, but for now it's fun to have an assortment. So that's me!

Looking forward to the swap in Moultrie and making some new friends.
big_smile.png

Welcome to Georgia hospitality thread here!!! Friendly and great group of folks are on here! Wow what a day at the farm, gathered produce from 2 acres and washed and bagged for sales tomorrow, washed 20 dozen eggs, sold hatching eggs, guineas, baby chicks, cut the grass, weed 1/2 of the domestic blackberry field. Put more eggs in incubator and whew.........grabbed a quick Mexican lunch and just finished dinnewr at 9:30 pm...Also sold milk, eggs to eat, veggies and more from the farm. nice to rest!!!

Y'all we have lots of chics for sale as well as ducks and other animals! bunnies, etc. We full time farm so we offer babies almost year round....

Come and see us..
http://thegarryfarm.webs.com/
http://thegarryfarm.blogspot.com/
or facebook The Garry Farm

It's my obsession if I had an empty chicken tractor, I'd be grabbing some dominiques! Ah well.... I had to say no!

Back
Top Bottom