YO GEORGIANS! :)

I'm from Augusta, but this time last year I bought a house on 3 acres just across the Savannah River near Trenton, SC (approx. 15 minutes from Augusta, GA).

GO DAWGS!!
thumbsup.gif

Hi all new Georgia Folks!!!! Wow, LOTS of new people! Glad to see yall join in
smile.png
We're in Homer, GA (between Gainesville and Athens) on a small dual family farm. Been so busy lately I've not had time to come welcome yall proper, so Welcome!!!
thumbsup.gif

This is so thrilling to see soo many Georgia people who love poultry!!!! And Hi to all!!! We're just the best group there is!!!

Hubby and I farm full time for a living and are owned by about 400 animals (not counting those under 4 months old!) I have cut back a little. I sold Barred Rock Flock, Buff Orps leave tomorrow..and we're looking at one of our varieties of turkeys as a possible sales group.... ) We do a lot of veggie gardening and need more "time" in the day, but now we just need to downsize a bit on our animals to farm more.!

Come see us when you can..... We're in West GA - Bowdon.... Our website needs updating with all our kinds of poultry, animals..... Additions this year include Silkies (first for the farm and many different kinds!) , testing eggs now, Coronation Sussex, another new generation of Lavendar Orpingtons, Pumpkin Hulsey and later this year some more surprises.

Well, long day since first moment of chores at 5:30 am, so good night all! Nancy (Remember, we offer hatching eggs year round and allow pickups as well as ship) and will be delighted to set a special hatch, just for you! Nancy

Back
Top Bottom