YO GEORGIANS! :)

Everybody left?

I'm here; have a few windows open on the laptop, so browsing several things at once. How's it going on your end?

This morning I had a mile-long list of things to do, with a visit to the pediatrician thrown in at the last minute. I was wondering what coffee consumption would be required to finish the list, and LT guessed 2.5 pots of coffee. The answer? 2.5 CUPS was nowhere near enough, lol. I only got the farm chores done, a cheesecake crust made and in the fridge, and the rest of the day way at the pediatrician or pharmacy. Take Two starts tomorrow.

I'm here; have a few windows open on the laptop, so browsing several things at once. How's it going on your end?

This morning I had a mile-long list of things to do, with a visit to the pediatrician thrown in at the last minute. I was wondering what coffee consumption would be required to finish the list, and LT guessed 2.5 pots of coffee. The answer? 2.5 CUPS was nowhere near enough, lol. I only got the farm chores done, a cheesecake crust made and in the fridge, and the rest of the day way at the pediatrician or pharmacy. Take Two starts tomorrow.
So... you might have been able to finish it with 2.5 pots... LMAO!

oh goody!! I have 2 easter eggers but not sure who the other one is. I also can't figure out who #16 is(ya know the one they throw in for free...)

Post pics of those you can't figure out, and we'll see what we can guess for ya :)

Becky spoils our chickens with cornbread n biscuits. sometimes mac n cheese. lol

My chickens eat a lot of food scraps. ONE of their favorites (although it doesn't even come close to beating Tuna or Mealworms) is.... strangely enough.... chicken meat. I sometimes buy a whole chicken from the store for my sister's rotisserie. Everyone picks what they want off of it, and the carcass goes out to them. And THEY PICK IT CLEAN. They've also cleaned the carcass of the Thanksgiving turkey, and the Christmas ham. As a matter of fact, I think the bone from the ham still sits about 10 feet from the gate to their pen - in very pristine condition.

Back
Top Bottom