YO GEORGIANS! :)

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by SeramaSweetie, Jan 13, 2009.

1. LingaB

LingaB Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2014
    Appling, GA
    Tuna? I didn't know you give Chickens Tunas... and them actually like it! Gish I have so much to learn.

2. LTygress

LTygress Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2012
    Oh it's one of their favorite treats! Between tuna and mealworms, I can get these birds to do almost anything!

3. mrsdszoo

mrsdszoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2012
    I'm here; have a few windows open on the laptop, so browsing several things at once. How's it going on your end?

This morning I had a mile-long list of things to do, with a visit to the pediatrician thrown in at the last minute. I was wondering what coffee consumption would be required to finish the list, and LT guessed 2.5 pots of coffee. The answer? 2.5 CUPS was nowhere near enough, lol. I only got the farm chores done, a cheesecake crust made and in the fridge, and the rest of the day way at the pediatrician or pharmacy. Take Two starts tomorrow.

4. LingaB

LingaB Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2014
    Appling, GA
    oh goody!! I have 2 easter eggers but not sure who the other one is. I also can't figure out who #16 is(ya know the one they throw in for free...)

5. LTygress

Sep 12, 2012
    So... you might have been able to finish it with 2.5 pots... LMAO!

6. LTygress

Sep 12, 2012
    Post pics of those you can't figure out, and we'll see what we can guess for ya :)

7. buddy phoenix

buddy phoenix Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2012
    possum snout
    Becky spoils our chickens with cornbread n biscuits. sometimes mac n cheese. lol

1 person likes this.
  8. LTygress

Sep 12, 2012
    My chickens eat a lot of food scraps. ONE of their favorites (although it doesn't even come close to beating Tuna or Mealworms) is.... strangely enough.... chicken meat. I sometimes buy a whole chicken from the store for my sister's rotisserie. Everyone picks what they want off of it, and the carcass goes out to them. And THEY PICK IT CLEAN. They've also cleaned the carcass of the Thanksgiving turkey, and the Christmas ham. As a matter of fact, I think the bone from the ham still sits about 10 feet from the gate to their pen - in very pristine condition.

1 person likes this.
  9. buddy phoenix

buddy phoenix Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2012
    possum snout
    Lol ur christmas ham too? same here. thats too funny.

10. Jharper

Jharper Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2012
    Tifton, Ga
    My Muscovy hen that's NOT laying went BROODY on my other hen's eggs! Lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by