YO GEORGIANS! :)

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by SeramaSweetie, Jan 13, 2009.

1. carcar80

carcar80 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 19, 2013
    GA, US
    I'M CERTAIN YOU ALREADY DID IT!! LOL

2. LTygress

LTygress Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2012
    Not yet, but I'm about to. I have an auction that just ended and I'm working out details with the buyer.

1 person likes this.
  3. LTygress

Sep 12, 2012
    Grr... she sent them yesterday, but it just got to the sort facility in her area today (should have done that last night). So it is supposed to be delivered tomorrow, but won't get here until Saturday! I'll be working Saturday, all day. BUT, I have Sunday through next Friday off, so I will have time to monitor them closely AFTER I get them home.

4. ChristyinGA

ChristyinGA Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2013
    Ball Ground, GA
    [​IMG]

I'm a chickie mama!

4 people like this.
  5. LTygress

Sep 12, 2012
    YOU GOT A BABY! SOOOOO CUTE!

6. christine9

christine9 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2013
    South Carolina
    YAY!!

7. mrsdszoo

mrsdszoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2012
    Tuna?! I know we've talked about food not affecting egg taste, but blech! Chickens with tuna breath -or worse, tuna-poop :p Ew, lol! My brain says it makes sense, and I'm sure they eat worse, but my gut says nooooo! I'll eat tuna, but I do hate opening a can and having to smell it; especially if a kid asks me to pack a lunch in the morning -nothing worse than the smell of tuna in the morning :(.

8. Book

Book Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2012
    Eastern GA
    [​IMG]

We have been trying anything that is suggested to save this little Jubilee, my husband was even keeping it in his robe to stay warm and dry off. It will not eat tonight though, or drink, I do not think it will make it through the night. It has been so sweet though watching my husband try to nurse it back to health. I swear he would have snuck it under his uniform today to care for at work if he thought he could get away with it in the military skiff!

1 person likes this.
  9. buddy phoenix

buddy phoenix Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2012
    possum snout
    hey yah everybody

10. LTygress

Sep 12, 2012
    Awww!

By the way, it's SCIF. Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility. S.C.I.F.

AND, now I know where he works, what unit he's probably in, and probably the general area where you live, lol!

Let's just say Fort Gordon was my last duty station before I got out. :-D

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by