YO GEORGIANS! :)

Grr... she sent them yesterday, but it just got to the sort facility in her area today (should have done that last night). So it is supposed to be delivered tomorrow, but won't get here until Saturday! I'll be working Saturday, all day. BUT, I have Sunday through next Friday off, so I will have time to monitor them closely AFTER I get them home.

THOSE SUCKERS FELL FOR THE TUNA! MUAHAHAHA!
Tuna?! I know we've talked about food not affecting egg taste, but blech! Chickens with tuna breath -or worse, tuna-poop :p Ew, lol! My brain says it makes sense, and I'm sure they eat worse, but my gut says nooooo! I'll eat tuna, but I do hate opening a can and having to smell it; especially if a kid asks me to pack a lunch in the morning -nothing worse than the smell of tuna in the morning :(.

We have been trying anything that is suggested to save this little Jubilee, my husband was even keeping it in his robe to stay warm and dry off. It will not eat tonight though, or drink, I do not think it will make it through the night. It has been so sweet though watching my husband try to nurse it back to health. I swear he would have snuck it under his uniform today to care for at work if he thought he could get away with it in the military skiff!

if he thought he could get away with it in the military skiff!
Awww!

By the way, it's SCIF. Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility. S.C.I.F.

AND, now I know where he works, what unit he's probably in, and probably the general area where you live, lol!

Let's just say Fort Gordon was my last duty station before I got out. :-D

Back
Top Bottom