YO GEORGIANS! :)

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by SeramaSweetie, Jan 13, 2009.

1. debgal

debgal Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    Griffin, Ga
    I'm back, went and did some laundry before I self combusted from toooooo much coffee LOL

2. debgal

May 12, 2008
    Griffin, Ga

Thank you, he is a very good boy and I love him to death.

3. debgal

May 12, 2008
    Griffin, Ga
    Duke, in my avatar, is a Great dog as well. He caught and brought the fly away chickens home unharmed. With the new chicks, he is a nervous momma dog. He sits by the brooder and shakes and last night he slept right in front of the door, keeping the other dogs curiosity away at all costs. Even as the smaller of all four dogs I have, he is the alpha and has taught the others. Dukers is a very special soul. I know I sound like a nut, but I cook them chicken and rice once a week. They stay inside for the most part. We have two pure breeds, st Barnard and white German Shepard and two rescues, duke and Dango. Duke was chained to an abandon trailer as a pup and Dango, omg, had been beaten, had broken ribs and a leg and had parvovirus when he came to us. Two weeks of sleeping on the bathroom floor forcing fluids. I have the best **** dogs ever!!!!!!!

4. abmaddox1981

abmaddox1981 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2013
    Griffin Georgia
    Mornin' y'all!

5. debgal

May 12, 2008
    Griffin, Ga
    [​IMG]
    Bo and Dango

6. debgal

May 12, 2008
    Griffin, Ga
    Good Morning!!!!

7. debgal

May 12, 2008
    Griffin, Ga
    I'm wired on coffee and can't shut up..........

8. abmaddox1981

May 1, 2013
    Griffin Georgia
    I'm still on my first cup. Uuugghhhh. Semi large to do list today. Measuring off area for duck, turkey and large fowl enclosure. Gotta go to tsc. Feed kids. Feed critters. If it warms up, I'll be cleaning critter pens and I need to get an actual count on the number of bunnies I have. And I have to get cages built for the bunnies going to the auction tonight. Anybody wanna go with?

1 person likes this.
  9. abmaddox1981

May 1, 2013
    Griffin Georgia
    And then everyone left.....

10. debgal

May 12, 2008
    Griffin, Ga
    I would love to come by and see your bunny set up before I tackle this and end up doing it all wrong. I would go with you, but my son is coming home for a visit tonight. Do you go to buggy days? Omg if my hubby knows I'm going there he will take the ck book and debit card away from me LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by