YO GEORGIANS! :)

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by SeramaSweetie, Jan 13, 2009.

1. debgal

debgal Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    Griffin, Ga
    Checked on the chicks this am, two had pasty butt, took care of that. Had to adjust this dang lamp. I think it was to warm in brooder. So brought in a chair so I could adjust that stupid clamp up or down. When I wake up more I will figure out a new way to fix this lamp. I'm still to sleepy

2. debgal

May 12, 2008
    Griffin, Ga
    Awww look at those peeps!!!! How precious!!! I love the baby chicks!!!!

3. LTygress

LTygress Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2012
    I refuse to use predictive text on a smart phone for that very reason. They aren't very smart!

4. debgal

May 12, 2008
    Griffin, Ga
    So my daughter, has the baby ducks in her room. Yesterday she yells, mom come quick!!! So I run back there, scared the crap out of me. She had gotten one of my caserol dishes and filled it half full of water and put it in her brooder and the ducks was having a blast. I popped her on the head and said, at 21 you should know better than to scare me like that and aww the ducks are cute :rolleyes:

5. LTygress

Sep 12, 2012
    Post pictures and we can help as much as possible,

And you are in the TOWN of Forsyth? Not the COUNTY? If so, I'm just north of you near High Falls.

6. debgal

May 12, 2008
    Griffin, Ga
    LTYgress good luck today!!!!!!!!

7. LTygress

Sep 12, 2012
    Thanks. I was just catching up and about to say Good Morning back to ya :)

The kids SHOULD be doing some heavy cleaning on their room today for Lola. The two girls know about her, the two boys don't. My sister said she doesn't go in until 3pm today, and she should have everything done by then - including possibly picking her up. I told her she should AT LEAST call you and touch base! I doubt they'll get everything done today, but we'll see. I believe all of us have tomorrow off of work/school except my brother-in-law, but then he only works weekends right now.

8. lil j

lil j New Egg

Feb 28, 2014
    forsyth ga
    Yes I'm two ext down n from high falls

9. debgal

May 12, 2008
    Griffin, Ga
    It's all good, today tomorrow, it's the weekend. Don't panic she is not going anywhere :D

10. LTygress

Sep 12, 2012
    You didn't by any chance get some roosters from someone up here a few months ago did you?
    Specifically, two little grey bantams?

Last edited: Mar 8, 2014

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by