YO GEORGIANS! :)

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by SeramaSweetie, Jan 13, 2009.

1. carcar80

carcar80 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 19, 2013
    GA, US
    Haha. Unless someone has one to donate/loan, not happening at this juncture.

Not helpful, GAM!! :p

Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
  2. buddy phoenix

buddy phoenix Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2012
    possum snout
    carcar build one. i got the plans to build it. i did it works!!!

3. abmaddox1981

abmaddox1981 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2013
    Griffin Georgia
    Yaaaay pajama chickens!!!

4. GAMarans

GAMarans Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2014
    Georgia
    Need to get your DH to talk to mine ... Robo bought me 2 new incubators (so far) this year.

5. GAMarans

Feb 1, 2014
    Georgia
    She's been so excited about them. It'll be great when she sees them. Thank you. [​IMG]

6. debgal

debgal Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    Griffin, Ga
    I have a spot, way out back away from house and coop that is a small wooded area that has a trail the four wheelers made around it. In that area, has a clearing were I will put garbage can lined with bag and a good old hickory stump. My grandpa taught me how, it was part of my chores on his huge farm were I spent everyday off from school I had. I loved it there. DH is just the type that, well, all animals here are pets. While raising kiddos, just didn't have the property or time. Now I do and this 4 acre plot is not much but big enough for us to have a self sustainable mini farm. I'm retired/disabled, so this will keep me moving and give me joy and a purpose. He will get used to it. He already is looking forward to eggs. These old game hens that was given to me aren't laying much. Guy said they were old and past thier prime so I took them to let the free range birds test my coop fence and they did and have been. None have escaped. They next door Pomeranian has been testing the fence from outside with no luck but that dog is getting on my nerves and they won't control it. Only time will tell how far that dog taps on my last nerve...........

7. GAMarans

Feb 1, 2014
    Georgia
    Hey carcar ... got a BLRW pipping now, too.

8. debgal

debgal Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    Griffin, Ga

:weee

9. carcar80

carcar80 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 19, 2013
    GA, US
    Do you know how often I think of it? We are all the time getting these SWEET big styrofoam coolers at work and we can't give 'em away! But I'm not that crafty, I'd have no idea what I'm doing. I'm okay until we start adding in electrical terms & words, then I'm toast.

10. GAMarans

Feb 1, 2014
    Georgia
    What? You can't give them away? Do you mean that people won't take them or that you aren't allowed to?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by