YO GEORGIANS! :)

:thumbsup

So the Silkie update:

1 of the eggs never did anything so I was down to 5.  1 of them appears to have stopped doing its thing about 5 or so days ago.  1 of them is having a hard time and may not make it.  (Not letting it go without a fight, though).  The other 3 ... black, silver/gray, and some light color that I can't identify yet (still too wet).  Little Bit is going to be so excited when she gets home and sees her new "Pajama Chicks."  

Yaaaay pajama chickens!!!

Haha. Unless someone has one to donate/loan, not happening at this juncture.

Not helpful, GAM!!
tongue.png
Need to get your DH to talk to mine ... Robo bought me 2 new incubators (so far) this year.

I have a spot, way out back away from house and coop that is a small wooded area that has a trail the four wheelers made around it. In that area, has a clearing were I will put garbage can lined with bag and a good old hickory stump. My grandpa taught me how, it was part of my chores on his huge farm were I spent everyday off from school I had. I loved it there. DH is just the type that, well, all animals here are pets. While raising kiddos, just didn't have the property or time. Now I do and this 4 acre plot is not much but big enough for us to have a self sustainable mini farm. I'm retired/disabled, so this will keep me moving and give me joy and a purpose. He will get used to it. He already is looking forward to eggs. These old game hens that was given to me aren't laying much. Guy said they were old and past thier prime so I took them to let the free range birds test my coop fence and they did and have been. None have escaped. They next door Pomeranian has been testing the fence from outside with no luck but that dog is getting on my nerves and they won't control it. Only time will tell how far that dog taps on my last nerve...........

carcar build one. i got the plans to build it. i did it works!!!
Do you know how often I think of it? We are all the time getting these SWEET big styrofoam coolers at work and we can't give 'em away! But I'm not that crafty, I'd have no idea what I'm doing. I'm okay until we start adding in electrical terms & words, then I'm toast.

Do you know how often I think of it? We are all the time getting these SWEET big styrofoam coolers at work and we can't give 'em away! But I'm not that crafty, I'd have no idea what I'm doing. I'm okay until we start adding in electrical terms & words, then I'm toast.
What? You can't give them away? Do you mean that people won't take them or that you aren't allowed to?

Back
Top Bottom