YO GEORGIANS! :)

Yes it is her. HOPEFULLY they'll start laying more eggs soon and she'll have some to sell to you.
. Okay thanks! I'll contact her and see if we can work something out. I'm on a waiting list for the Sizzle eggs so hopefully abmaddox will have a few lavs before my name comes up.

Ahhh.... 9 sebbie eggs about to be in the incubator now. I gotta hold off, lol!

But I SO WANT a pomeranian (GOOSE, not DOG) to cross with my sebbies...
. 9 geese...wow. I thought the "possible blue/splash" parts of the listing was interesting...I've never seen those. But I've never actually looked for them either.

. Okay thanks! I'll contact her and see if we can work something out. I'm on a waiting list for the Sizzle eggs so hopefully abmaddox will have a few lavs before my name comes up.
. 9 geese...wow. I thought the "possible blue/splash" parts of the listing was interesting...I've never seen those. But I've never actually looked for them either.

Well, I don't think it will actually end up being 9 geese. Honestly, I'll be surprised if it ends up being 3 at this point. They were all shipped eggs, and every last one has a detached air cell. :(

Well, I hope you get a great surprise and all nine hatch for you. Speaking of which...I have the older LG incubator and have had two horrible hatches from it. I'd love to talk to you about how you get such high hatch rates with yours and if there are any tricks I can use. I REALLY want a good hatch from these sizzles. I'm headed out to work on my breeding pens right now ...can I pm you later and ask a few questions?

Well, I hope you get a great surprise and all nine hatch for you. Speaking of which...I have the older LG incubator and have had two horrible hatches from it. I'd love to talk to you about how you get such high hatch rates with yours and if there are any tricks I can use. I REALLY want a good hatch from these sizzles. I'm headed out to work on my breeding pens right now ...can I pm you later and ask a few questions?
Sure, ask away :)

Back
Top Bottom