YO GEORGIANS! :)

Hi All,

I have a dozen Sizzle eggs coming from California in the next week or so and I'd like to add more eggs to the incubator (of course) for this hatch. Someone had mentioned they have true ameraucanas (lavender I think) and I would love to hatch some of those. I believe it was abmaddox but I'm not sure. Also would be interested in splash ameraucanas or anything laying pink eggs. I have a young pair of black Silkies I could trade and will have hatching eggs from BBS LF Cochins in about a month. Or I can just purchase the eggs if I don't have anything you need. Any info is appreciated. :)

Hi All,

I have a dozen Sizzle eggs coming from California in the next week or so and I'd like to add more eggs to the incubator (of course) for this hatch. Someone had mentioned they have true ameraucanas (lavender I think) and I would love to hatch some of those. I believe it was abmaddox but I'm not sure. Also would be interested in splash ameraucanas or anything laying pink eggs. I have a young pair of black Silkies I could trade and will have hatching eggs from BBS LF Cochins in about a month. Or I can just purchase the eggs if I don't have anything you need. Any info is appreciated. :)
Where are you located? Abmaddox has the pair that Belonged to me. I have five of their eggs set to hatch Saturday if you're close.

Just saw this on the FB Rare Chicken Breeds Swap/Sell page if anyone is interested.

"FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION :4+ SEBASTOPOL GOOSE EGGS , could include 2nd generation blue/splash . Of 14 eggs set on March 3rd , 9 are confirmed with embryos ,2 are clear , and 3 are hard to tell because of stains . This is very good fertility in sebastopol geese !!!!! One hen has gone broody all ready and the others are slowing down ........ This could be my last auction on these birds for a while . Auction starts at $40.00 and shipping is $16.00 . Paypal only and lower 48 states only . Payment at end of auction . Auction ends at 9:45 PM central on Sunday the 9th . HAPPY BIDDING !!!!"

Just saw this on the FB Rare Chicken Breeds Swap/Sell page if anyone is interested.

"FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION :4+ SEBASTOPOL GOOSE EGGS , could include 2nd generation blue/splash .
Ahhh.... 9 sebbie eggs about to be in the incubator now. I gotta hold off, lol!

But I SO WANT a pomeranian (GOOSE, not DOG) to cross with my sebbies...

Back
Top Bottom