YO GEORGIANS! :)

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by SeramaSweetie, Jan 13, 2009.

1. carcar80

carcar80 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 19, 2013
    GA, US
    She's beautiful. I'm glad she seems happy, especially after stress of a move.

2. RoboDuck

RoboDuck Chillin' With My Peeps

3. foxychicks

foxychicks Out Of The Brooder

Jan 10, 2013
    [​IMG]
    Look what happened while I was gone to dinner! 2 more have pipped. They weren't due to hatch until tomorrow. This one is a mix of my Blue Copper Marans Roo and an RIR hen.

1 person likes this.
  4. LTygress

LTygress Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2012
    That's me

5. RoboDuck

So we.....

Bought 2 mini donkeys.
    Paid for my Cotton Patch Goslings who will be along mid to late April.
    Bought 500 more feet of fencing.
    Bought GAM a 5x12 trailer so she can haul more crap around when she gets her new vehicle so she doesn't have to put stuff inside and mess it up.
    Bought about 400 pounds of feed for various critters.
    Decided to get our kids back from my parents after being there all weekend. It was against my better judgement but GAM still likes them.
    Starting pricing my fence posts.
    Enjoyed this beautiful day out acquiring more animals and supplies and playing on the farm.
    I am going to see about taking the week of the 17th off to get my fence up and work on the farm for the whole week. It BETTER NOT rain that week!!
    We were finally contacted about the two fillies up in Summerville and will be going up to look at them at our first opportunity.

So not too bad of a day. [​IMG]

6. RoboDuck

Glad to know what you look like. Now I'll be able to recognize you if we cross paths. This knowledge is power since I fear you.

7. LingaB

LingaB Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2014
    Appling, GA
    Y'all are so chatty! :)

Since no one offered me any goats to eat up my yard... I spent 4 hours mowing over 2 acres. I also forgot to wear sunscreen and now my face is burnt. I'm so happy my lawn mower was able to handle it. It was my first time using a riding lawn mower. Haha we've always had push mowers but had to upgrade when we bought this property. I still have about 1/2 an acre that needs mowing but it's briars and those suckers hurt.

I love reading about all of your hatchings. Maybe someday I'll learn.

My chicks are a week old today and they are all doing amazing! For a first timer, I am soooo happy they are all still alive. Everyone warned me I would lose a few but so far so good!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
  8. abmaddox1981

abmaddox1981 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2013
    Griffin Georgia
    @RoboDuck congrats on the stuff. Sorry you're stuck with your spawn. And, it's not a competition. :p

9. carcar80

carcar80 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 19, 2013
    GA, US
    Wonderful! My arms got a little toasty today as well. Your chicks will do great. I'm gal you're enjoying them, that won't stop! And yes it sounds like a goat or three may be in order for that last half acre!

10. RoboDuck

Really? Must be the testosterone. I compete with myself. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by