YO GEORGIANS! :)

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by SeramaSweetie, Jan 13, 2009.

1. cmichellelc

cmichellelc New Egg

Mar 11, 2014
    I'm new to odum, ga!

2. GAMarans

GAMarans Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2014
    Georgia
    And I suppose you're going to want m to go pick them up.

Hey, shall I set up the goose egg incubation arrangement on your bed-side dresser so that you can easily check on them and tuck them in at night?

3. GAMarans

Feb 1, 2014
    Georgia
    Howdy doodely new chicken friend. [​IMG]

4. Highcotton

Highcotton Southern Chickens

Mar 18, 2013

Apparently he just needs to grow up. I forget this isn't,the old folks thread.

5. GAMarans

Feb 1, 2014
    Georgia
    What did Robo do now? [​IMG]

6. LTygress

LTygress Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2012
    The air cells will still grow when the humidity is high. Don't worry about that part :)

7. LTygress

LTygress Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2012
    WELCOME!

8. buddy phoenix

buddy phoenix Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2012
    possum snout
    grilled out n hot shower. in nice weather what could be better?

9. LingaB

LingaB Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2014
    Appling, GA
    I found the mother load at Lowe's today! :) a TON of 4ft X4ft pieces of plywood that they let me have. Plus a few pallets... Why are so many places stingy with their pallets. Walmart are a bunch of jerks about it..

Anyway, since it is so nice out today, I decided to get the chicks out in the sunshine and grass. I put 4 or the pieces of plywood together(just nailed them at the top to keep them from falling over) and put the 2 screen doors we are going to be using for the copp over the top to make a little makeshift run. ;) For 5 minutes of work it turned out pretty great!

The chicks are THRILLED to be outside and in the grass. It is their first time in the grass and they have been scratching and pecking, flapping their wings and chirping like crazy. I gave them a little sand and they have been out there for about 4 hours.

Tomorrow is also our map out/buy lumber for the coop! I am soooo excited to get it started. :)

Here are a couple pics of my little ladies enjoying the little run I made them today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  10. abmaddox1981

abmaddox1981 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2013
    Griffin Georgia
    Really Lowe's? Ya can't tell me you have it, then when I drive 30mi not have it. Gah!
    Anybody got bail money?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by