YO GEORGIANS! :)

We got some pallets NEXT to the Dumpster behind Big Lots today. As we were driving away we saw two guys running around the side of the building, one looked at the dumpster and the other threw his hands up at us... haha I mean come on, they were in the dumpster area, no lock, no gate, no sign saying I couldn't take them. My picture and car are probably on the wall and I can no longer shop at Big Lots!
lau.gif

You all need wood. lol. i work in a sawmill . get all i want for free. all hardwood no pine. even chips. anybody who's cloose i could get you at discount .
Well, dang! My husband just lined somebody up with a portable mill to cut up 4 huge poplar logs we have to use for our coop. I think he's coming by next week.

BTW, if some of you in my area need pallets, I can get my hands on a few. I'm in retail and although we don't have anywhere near the amount of the big boxes, we do have a few from time to time. We just throw them away except a few here and there we keep for ourselves.

Good morning everyone!!! I'm kind of glad it's a soggy morning!!!!!! I'm tired. We roofed all day yesterday. I was going to burn some more, but DH wanted to extend our porch roof line.we hired a guy to put the roof over the porch but he didn't know how to build the extension were the valleys came together. We do, so, a field trip to lowes, OMG my fav, and the extension was done by five. Got a new 20v cordless drill, OMG I'm in heaven!!!!! All we have left is to shingle it, no biggie. Never the less, I'm tired and enjoying the break. The solar, motion detector flood light came in yesterday to. Once rain is over it will be put on the back of the coop area facing the woods, I can't tag the varmints if I can't see them soooo......think this will be the last time I will get to burn in the fireplace for the season :(, unless I crank the ac down really low :lau like I would do that :D

Back
Top Bottom