YO GEORGIANS! :)

Wal-mart also tends to be very limited on the number of pallets they have for moving things around. And they need one for every "bale" of cardboard boxes that they crush and throw away, since that is how they move the bales. That tends to leave very few for everything else.

In their normal truckloads of merchandise, they don't use pallets. They unload everything box-by-box from the truck, and use movable roller "belts" to get it to the backroom shelves. From there, some larger items are put on pallets to move out to the sales floor (like grills) but smaller items are carried out on those tall metal carts. Either way, they might only get one pallet per truck that comes in, if they are lucky.

The walmart in Evans had more pallets than I could count. Hundreds of them! I went in and asked if I could have 3 or 4 of the broken ones they had off to the side. THey told me they recycled them. Really? I was going to recycle them. :) Then I asked if there was anything I could take and he told me no.

Hey chicken peeps who have or want bunnies;

Anyone want to tag along to the rabbit show in Conyers this Saturday? It's a little fancier than an auction, but I'm hunting some nice pedigreed potential show stock and supplies. I'm planning on making a day of it, and company would be cool.

Ooohhhh I wanna go! But first, I have to find somewhere to stash my kids....

The walmart in Evans had more pallets than I could count.  Hundreds of them! I went in and asked if I could have 3 or 4 of the broken ones they had off to the side.  THey told me they recycled them.  Really? I was going to recycle them. :)  Then I asked if there was anything I could take and he told me no.

Walmart in Evans always has excess stuff, lol
But the do recycle them. Even walmart dumpsters are off limits though. Ever notice they sit behind gates with locks on them now?

Last edited:
Lmao @ the suggestions to deal with kids! Haha!
Too bad I have to work. I'd probably recognize people up there, lol!

Back
Top Bottom