YO GEORGIANS! :)

I have four chickens in the coop, six chicks in the house and two baby ducks in the house LOL, I kind of over did it
I wish I could "overdo it" LOL. I have 4 chickens in my big coop, but I could probably add 6 more in it, but due to a mean chicken and her "helper" they'd kill anything else I put out there. What kinda ducks do you have?

Robo, i feel for ya, putting up fence is one of my least favorite things, ESP barbed wire. I always end up looking like ground meat when I'm done but gotta do what ya gotta do....
roll.png
Well then this is just the job for you.... no barbed wire. (yet) It's the skin friendly no climb horse fence.

Hey who was it said they were an electrician for 22 years?

I'm great. 

So to answer the coop question...  We currently have one coop.  It's about 8' x 8' x 8' inside the 40' x 70' pen.  There we have about 15 chickens and a turkey.  We have 5 pullets in a cage.  1 Barred Rock in another cage.  About 50 or 60 chicks of various ages in various holding cells at the house and farm.  We have about 15 ducklings of various ages.  More chicken, duck and goose eggs in the incubators.  I have a dozen Wild Eastern Turkey eggs coming, 16 to 20 more goose eggs coming, 36 more duck eggs coming, 15 buckeye chicks coming.  A pair of cotton patch goslings coming. 

I'm probably forgetting something.
Oh my gosh, do you live on a farm because that's a large amount of birds, lol.

Robo, i feel for ya, putting up fence is one of my least favorite things, ESP barbed wire. I always end up looking like ground meat when I'm done but gotta do what ya gotta do....:rolleyes:

Well then this is just the job for you.... no barbed wire.  (yet)   It's the skin friendly no climb horse fence. 

Hey who was it said they were an electrician for 22 years?

Uh that would be me, would stil be doing it if I had not broken my back. Dam greenhorns

I have four chickens in the coop, six chicks in the house and two baby ducks in the house LOL, I kind of over did it
I wish I could "overdo it" LOL. I have 4 chickens in my big coop, but I could probably add 6 more in it, but due to a mean chicken and her "helper" they'd kill anything else I put out there. What kinda ducks do you have?

Well I will not have a chicken with an attitude in my coop, but on my table yes. The ducks we got from tractor supply so not sure what they are, one is solid black and the other is yellow

Back
Top Bottom