YO GEORGIANS! :)

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by SeramaSweetie, Jan 13, 2009.

1. strick62

strick62 Out Of The Brooder

Oct 25, 2013
    Jefferson, ga
    I didn't think they were big enough, just checking. We sit outside late in the afternoons and love listening to them.
    Thanks Roboduck

2. valleychicks

valleychicks Chillin' With My Peeps

We have been trying to work on a mini coop too. My DH had to work out of town the weekend that was so nice. Worked on the coop yesterday and got all the framing finished now just got to wait on this Dang weather to clear up! UGH!

3. RoboDuck

RoboDuck Chillin' With My Peeps

Yep, no problem. It's funny though because they can get up to 2 feet tall and have a 4 foot wing span but only weigh around 2 pounds.

4. carcar80

carcar80 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 19, 2013
    GA, US
    Yes I was also picturing baby chickens, sorry. I LOVE owls though!!

5. strick62

Oct 25, 2013
    Jefferson, ga
    I am trying to add an avatar from my tablet. Can't seem to get it even though I am following the directions in the faq. It doesn't give the option of change or add avatar. Is this because I am on a tab?
    By the way, had my first 9 egg day yesterday! !!! The girls just startled laying in January.

6. valleychicks

valleychicks Chillin' With My Peeps

I think you have to be in desktop mode. It should give you the option at the bottom of the page between mobile or desktop mode.

7. RoboDuck

We get more eggs when we startle our chickens, too. I just sneak up on them and scare the egg out of them.

8. RoboDuck

Maybe when the Pilgrims and CPG get big enough we'll get more eggs by goosing the hens.

Too much? [​IMG]

9. carcar80

carcar80 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 19, 2013
    GA, US
    Nope. Keep em coming you're doing great.

10. strick62

Oct 25, 2013
    Jefferson, ga
    I'll let my son figure it out for me the next time he's here. I am technology resistant!

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by