YO GEORGIANS! :)

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by SeramaSweetie, Jan 13, 2009.

1. carcar80

carcar80 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 19, 2013
    GA, US
    Is THAT what that is?? They make a concealer for that, but it will likely never go unnoticed.

2. carcar80

Mar 19, 2013
    GA, US
    Exactly.

Owl let y'all know when I come up with one..

3. RoboDuck

RoboDuck Chillin' With My Peeps

See what I mean? I hope your coffee pot malfunctions tomorrow morning and you have to drive to work without coffee.

4. LTygress

LTygress Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2012
    As long as she actually IS growing and developing, you should be fine. Some breeds do take a lot longer to mature than others.

The only reason I suggested Linga's chick was having problems with vitamin deficiency, is because she put two birds of the same age and same breed (from the same hatchery) side-by-side and they were very different. But differences in breeds can be pretty drastic when it comes to growth rates.

5. Book

Book Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2012
    Eastern GA
    I should be ashamed... my husband was going to cut the grass yesterday and we had plans to work on the fence and I thought maybe we might get building the coop (chicks are only 4 weeks old but time they can be out in a coop in about a month right?)
    But then I just had to ask husband if we could go run errands in town and didn't get home till dark. Now it is a raining mess.

Going to have the teen clean out the van and then load up the kids to go to a drive in tonight. (One positive I have found so far to living in GA, there are a few drive ins around, this will be our first time going to one here!)

6. LTygress

LTygress Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2012
    By the time I got to that post, Carcar had stolen my response idea.

7. Book

Book Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2012
    Eastern GA

Thank you! I thought that might be the case I just got a bit worried seeing I thought the orpington should be a lot bigger than the rest. I have read though that they are late to mature so maybe it is because they grow more slowly as is.

8. carcar80

Mar 19, 2013
    GA, US
    ****GIGANTIC GASP****

9. carcar80

Mar 19, 2013
    GA, US
    Actually, ROBO.. There is no coffee allowed in my car.. Jackie Blue is caffeinated enough on her own. Vroom!!

And we have TWO coffee pots at work.

So in reality, the only person you just cursed is my hubby, who you already noted is bigger than you and looks meaner. (Which he is.. Muahahahaaa!!)

:lau

Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
  10. RoboDuck

RoboDuck Chillin' With My Peeps

But you would still have to wake up and get ready and GET to work before you could have coffee.

And don't forget the part about me bruising easily

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by