YO GEORGIANS! :)

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by SeramaSweetie, Jan 13, 2009.

1. carcar80

carcar80 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 19, 2013
    GA, US
    LOL!! Touché.

Luckily my coworkers and I are close enough where a simple, "I haven't had coffee yet" explains it all. :p

2. GAMarans

GAMarans Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2014
    Georgia
    Robo bruises if you look at him hard.

3. RoboDuck

RoboDuck Chillin' With My Peeps

Why come ain't nobody near me got no products I'm looking for? (grammar teachers everywhere just felt a disturbance in the force and shivered)

[rant]I need a stock trailer. A small one. I borrowed one years ago that was made for minis. Now I can't find one anywhere on the www. I would settle for a good sized cage that would fit in the back of my truck for hauling calves, mini donkeys/horses, dogs, etc. And I can't find those close by either. I just found a trailer WITH a cage for $400 in Tennessee. Chattanooga to be exact. I can get there in just over an hour so that wouldn't be bad. BUT the stupid thing is listed on some kind of facebook ad and I don't have a facebook account so I can't see if it's still available. How do people expect me to buy animals and get them home if they won't sell what I need, where I need it, at a price I need? Don't these people want me to be happy? WELL!!!?? DON'T THEY!?[/rant]

Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
  4. LTygress

LTygress Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2012
    *Crickets*

5. strick62

strick62 Out Of The Brooder

Oct 25, 2013
    Jefferson, ga
    Any tips to make peeling fresh boiled eggs peel easier? I know there is a recipe forum but figured someone here would know.

6. RoboDuck

The whole place is crickets right now. And it's only been 8 minutes since [/rant] Some people may just be trying absorb the weight of the passion I typed that with. That was a very emotional moment for me. And others as well, I'm sure.

1 person likes this.
  7. RoboDuck

Run them under or put them in cold water for a little while and cool them off. Shell should peel right off.

8. denn1948

denn1948 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 1, 2013
    N.E. GA. CORNELIA
    steam them for 15 min put them in a bowl of ice water

9. denn1948

denn1948 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 1, 2013
    N.E. GA. CORNELIA
    gam did you find your hens. 5 or 6

10. RoboDuck

She'll be back in a little bit. She had to take RoboJr to scouts. But I don't think she has found any yet.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by