YO GEORGIANS! :)

Why come ain't nobody near me got no products I'm looking for? (grammar teachers everywhere just felt a disturbance in the force and shivered)

[rant]I need a stock trailer. A small one. I borrowed one years ago that was made for minis. Now I can't find one anywhere on the www. I would settle for a good sized cage that would fit in the back of my truck for hauling calves, mini donkeys/horses, dogs, etc. And I can't find those close by either. I just found a trailer WITH a cage for $400 in Tennessee. Chattanooga to be exact. I can get there in just over an hour so that wouldn't be bad. BUT the stupid thing is listed on some kind of facebook ad and I don't have a facebook account so I can't see if it's still available. How do people expect me to buy animals and get them home if they won't sell what I need, where I need it, at a price I need? Don't these people want me to be happy? WELL!!!?? DON'T THEY!?[/rant]

Last edited:
Why come ain't nobody near me got no products I'm looking for? (grammar teachers everywhere just felt a disturbance in the force and shivered)

[rant]I need a stock trailer. A small one. I borrowed one years ago that was made for minis. Now I can't find one anywhere on the www. I would settle for a good sized cage that would fit in the back of my truck for hauling calves, mini donkeys/horses, dogs, etc. And I can't find those close by either. I just found a trailer WITH a cage for $400 in Tennessee. Chattanooga to be exact. I can get there in just over an hour so that wouldn't be bad. BUT the stupid thing is listed on some kind of facebook ad and I don't have a facebook account so I can't see if it's still available. How do people expect me to buy animals and get them home if they won't sell what I need, where I need it, at a price I need? Don't these people want me to be happy? WELL!!!?? DON'T THEY!?[/rant]

*Crickets*

Back
Top Bottom