YO GEORGIANS! :)

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by SeramaSweetie, Jan 13, 2009.

1. WGAchick

WGAchick Out Of The Brooder

Feb 13, 2014
    Villa Rica, GA
    I wish I could help ya out. I have a horse but no trailer. I wish I had a trailer but I have no $$ for trailer. [​IMG] I have a really big dog crate but I don't think it's big enough to hold livestock!

2. denn1948

denn1948 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 1, 2013
    N.E. GA. CORNELIA
    I'll try that also.

3. mrsdszoo

mrsdszoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2012
  4. WGAchick

Feb 13, 2014
    Villa Rica, GA
    Why does it have to rain on my day off? I want to paint the outside of my coop! I guess I'll go buy more lumber instead.

5. carcar80

carcar80 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 19, 2013
    GA, US
    He's a grade (far as I know) QH, he is branded G/G on his left hip. I've seen another horse for sale before with the same brand and my farrier says there is one at a barn near me also.

He's a red dun with blaze/four whites. Around 20. Former rope horse. He rocks. I love his personality, very sensible- nothing gets to him.

I love my boy.. Enough to want him used though. :(

6. mrsdszoo

Oct 19, 2012
    @robodu

There's usually a person on CL advertising quick livestock transport and trailer rental. I can't find the past now, but you should be able to search for it.

7. mrsdszoo

Oct 19, 2012
    Uh, I don't know what the he'll happened there, but it's supposed to be an @roboduck ^^

8. WGAchick

Feb 13, 2014
    Villa Rica, GA
    Cool. Love duns. [​IMG] I had a buckskin QH mare for 26 years. Best horse ever. I have her barn mate, my grey QH that will be 30 in June. He's a sweetheart but still pretty full of it for his age. Not sure how much longer he'll be with us. His digestive system is showing signs of old age. I hope to get another horse after he's gone that I can enjoy trail riding a little bit & maybe a show here and there.

9. GAMarans

GAMarans Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2014
    Georgia
    According to GA Ag dude from the candling class ... no-go with really fresh eggs. They need to be a few days old to get the easy peel action, even with the tricks.

10. GAMarans

GAMarans Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2014
    Georgia
    And Denn ... don't have hens yet but I think I may be onto something. Should have more info tomorrow.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by