YO GEORGIANS! :)

In case anybody is interested, Minton Lawn and Garden Center in Macon is getting chicks this week. I don't know what breeds. They are getting Mallard ducks the week before easter. They are supposed to call me on the ducks. They are south of I 75 on Pio Nono Avenue. If you are heading south go just past Tall Paul's campers. They are on the right. Look for Elvis out front.

Cool.  Love duns. :love   I had a buckskin QH mare for 26 years. Best horse ever. I have her barn mate, my grey QH that will be 30 in June. He's a sweetheart but still pretty full of it for his age. Not sure how much longer he'll be with us. His digestive system is showing signs of old age. I hope to get another horse after he's gone that I can enjoy trail riding a little bit & maybe a show here and there.
Well? If you want mine I'd cut ya a sweet deal, hehe. You sound trustworthy. ;)

My daughter's guide-dog-in-training at the rabbit show yesterday. She's babysitting this one while it's trainer is out of town, and she gets a new puppy at the end of the month. The bunny in front of her is my new bunny won in the silent auction. Today I'm bonding with her and hunting for new breeders of registered stock -her breeder is a snob. Somebody kick me straight in the shins if I ever start to get snobby about my animals and rude to new folks.

Back
Top Bottom