YO GEORGIANS! :)

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by SeramaSweetie, Jan 13, 2009.

1. RoboDuck

RoboDuck Chillin' With My Peeps

I was thinking robodu pronounced robo-doo.

2. strick62

strick62 Out Of The Brooder

Oct 25, 2013
    Jefferson, ga
    Ok...I added the vinegar and ice watered the eggs to cool. Better than yesterdays but not much. They tasted great, just not too pretty!

3. buddy phoenix

buddy phoenix Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2012
    possum snout
    Lets see if i put on our salmon fav roo eagle[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. LTygress

LTygress Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2012
    Who was her breeder?

5. LTygress

LTygress Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2012
    Someone please tell the rain to stop, and tell the barometric pressure to rise again. My knees are about to just totally give out with this low pressure! I can barely walk!

6. debgal

debgal Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    Griffin, Ga
    I'm baaaaack

7. mrsdszoo

mrsdszoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2012

Just so we're clear, not the dog's breeder but the rabbit. I don't like to name names, but he's got the GA. market in showable Mini Rex cornered, and he doesn't want competition apparently. He doesn't even care to be remotely polite to new folks. There's a difference in being protective of your stock and cautious of random strangers, and being downright off-putting and rude. I've dealt with dog show people for many years, and I know his type. I've never liked them. We know the same people exist in the poultry world too, but I had hoped that his type were fewer and farther between in chickens and rabbits. :rant

8. debgal

debgal Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    Griffin, Ga

Wow, this is the same reason I left salt water forums and parrot forums, rude people with the god syndrome. None of them are worth my time or concern.

9. buddy phoenix

buddy phoenix Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2012
    possum snout
    Quit raining here. too late to wet

10. mrsdszoo

mrsdszoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2012

He's darn lucky I'm an ethical person and not someone who would sell mutt bunnies from this girl on CL and use his rabbitry name as a selling point. I'll just wish him a bad case of diarrhea in rush hour traffic, and be done with it ;) . So... how about this rain? Who else got around to housework you've been avoiding so that you could work on chicken projects? Lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by