YO GEORGIANS! :)

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by SeramaSweetie, Jan 13, 2009.

1. mrsdszoo

mrsdszoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2012

Same here. Yuck.

2. WGAchick

WGAchick Out Of The Brooder

Feb 13, 2014
    Villa Rica, GA
    I appreciate the offer....and the confidence!

I hate to sound like I'm waiting for my other horse to kill over but that's pretty much the reality of my situation! At 30, he's too old to sell and I couldn't do it anyway. I've owned him since he was 8 months old. I don't really have the time or the money to keep two horses at the moment and I do not want to get another until I have a trailer!

I just can't help myself if I hear someone is selling one. I have to ask! Some sort of self-inflicted torture I guess!

I miss riding and I look forward to the day I can be back in the saddle! Until then, these darn chicks are keeping me busy AND mooching all my extra $ for their coop! Just returned from Home Depot...again!!

3. debgal

debgal Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    Griffin, Ga
    It stopped here too! But just plain yucky outside. I need to do something in here but after getting soaked covering a leaky spot on the roof. I don't want to........

4. abmaddox1981

abmaddox1981 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2013
    Griffin Georgia
  5. earthfriendlyfarm

earthfriendlyfarm Out Of The Brooder

Apr 20, 2009
    Ellijay
    Hey North Georgians, any one know of good places to buy bulk grains for sprouting for chicken feed? Anyone in this area making their own feeds? We are just starting now and finding it most rewarding financially, nutrition wise but time consuming keeping up with the soak/rinse/drain system.

6. carcar80

carcar80 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 19, 2013
    GA, US
    I hear you lol. I feel like a terrible person being ready for mine to be gone but at this point it's like, ripping off a bandaid or something. I just want it done. But, if I don't find the right person he'll stay here. Just hate to see him go to waste.

7. carcar80

Mar 19, 2013
    GA, US
    I have an egg in my bator CHEEP- CHEEP- CHEEPING!!!!!! :clap :runningsmileydude

Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  8. GAMarans

GAMarans Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2014
    Georgia
    What kind?

9. carcar80

Mar 19, 2013
    GA, US
    My one and ONLY remaining GL Brahma! Ugh!! LOL. Such big dreams I had haha. Those birds are freakin GORGEOUS, I guess I'll go get some chicks Wednesday when I'm off. If you're off too you should come with me.

10. carcar80

Mar 19, 2013
    GA, US
    I just can't tell about the Marans, GAM. I mean, I haven't had any reason to doubt them all this time, but nobody has pipped internally. Only two AMs have. I eggtopsied three eggs earlier, all had fully formed babies. Two AMs and a Silkie. :(

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by