YO GEORGIANS! :)

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by SeramaSweetie, Jan 13, 2009.

1. RoboDuck

RoboDuck Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]You can use these to attach your pvc "hoops" directly to the frame. No drilling into the pvc weakening it. With the "hoop" attached directly to the frame, it is more easily moved around. Probably be easier to use screws than bolts but the clamp is the same.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  2. ChristyinGA

ChristyinGA Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2013
    Ball Ground, GA
    Not yet, but I'm considering it. I can't believe what has happened to the price of wheat in the last couple of years though. Insane!

I'm familiar with 61 Main. Have had lunch there once. I'm only about 15 minutes from there.

3. ChristyinGA

Sep 29, 2013
    Ball Ground, GA
    Welcome!!!

4. RoboDuck

Ok, this post is for experimental purposes only. I just want to see if a particular chicken breed is mentioned, such as Rhodebar, if the review section will put it up. We mentioned a breed just a few posts ago and now that breed's review is showing. So now I want to see if Rhodebar shows up. Spell check says Rhodebar is spelled wrong. So I am just going to type Rhodebar a few more times to see if Rhodebar suddenly gets its own spot in the review sections. Rhodebar Rhodebar Rhodebar

5. ChristyinGA

Sep 29, 2013
    Ball Ground, GA
    Rhode Island and Barred Rock are showing. Were they there previously? This is not a very scientific experiment.

6. ChristyinGA

Sep 29, 2013
    Ball Ground, GA
    Silkies are not on the side bar and there's nothing that can be confused with them. So silkies silkies silkies!

7. debgal

debgal Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    Griffin, Ga
    Duck logic :lau

8. RoboDuck

Yes, they were already there. But we spoke of that little Welsummer earlier and now it's at the top. I don't know if it was already there and I just noticed it because we were talking about it or if it popped up after the fact. It's kinda like when I go to Bass Pro Shops to look at something and then go to a totally unrelated website and the very items I looked at on BPS are showing in the advertisement area. Big brother is watching us.

1 person likes this.
  9. LTygress

LTygress Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2012
    Is Rhodebar actually listed in the breed section yet?

I'm wondering how Wyandotte got listed as "gear mentioned in this thread" though. Wyandottes are "gear"?

10. LTygress

LTygress Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2012
    ALRIGHT, THAT'S IT! I might be wired to hell and back, but I'm getting more coffee! This rain just made the temperature drop too much! My room is too chilly now!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by