YO GEORGIANS! :)

Well come to all the newbies (to Yo Georgians)..... wow, I've been absent for a few days and look how this group has born....!!! Wowie

Well, I've been in the hospital for too many days, but so happy to be home !!!!! They collected enough of my blood for the Hospital Count Dracula - over 30 vials, and preformed every tests that I ever heard of.... Initial diagnosis is lupus and I call it my bad friends Mr. and Mrs Loopy!..........That hospital did not take my sense of whacko humor, love of the Lord, hubby, friends and farm....And today I have so enjoyed walking around and playing with the birds with the birdies....and the rabbits and the other critters. I missed them so much!!!!!

Starting tomorrow, we're on baby watch ...... for baby bunnies, mini rex, netherland dwarfs, standard rex, mini lops and more!!! These will be ready in time for Christmas....and we have a few American Chinchilla bunnies left for sale at this time.

In the incubator, we are incubating buff silkies.................i think the three I hatched the first time are all girls but it's hard to tell with silkies! When I was in the hospital, one of the nurses asked what she could do and I said, let my hubbie bring in a a few silkies and baby bunnies to keep me company!!!!..............Sad to report that they wouldn't!!!!

Y'all have a great weekend, and if you need hatching eggs, please let me know or look for our auctions! Desperately seeking some permanent homes for our adult geese and also one flock of heritage white turkeys! Nancy

I am so sorry ti hear you were ill but it does sound like you are feeling better and I hope you continue! Being back home with the animals can be very therapeutic! Lupus is a devastating disease. My MIL had it as well as RA.
I will be keeping you in my prayers!

Hey, I'm in south Georgia (Coffee County). I am trying to plan ahead for Spring and my little sister really wants a silkie hen. We don't care about quality or color, it just has to be a silkie. We like B/B/S or White best, but it doesn't matter. Will anybody near us be selling chicks/hatching eggs/started birds in the Spring?

So glad to have you home Nancy..
hugs.gif
I know how you miss the farm when you are away.. and the animals miss you. It was so busy my last trip up -- the next one will be more time for visiting. I love the time we get to share together.. renews my spirit

I have a group of eggs that are due to hatch tomorrow from a fellow BYCer so keeping my fingers crossed that the mailman didn't scramble them too bad... I love it best when I can make an "egg raid" locally.. Be ready Nancy.. about Mid-December..I will be ready for another box full..
love.gif

I am so happy to see all the growth in our Georgia crew.. I live about mid-state-- right off I-75.. between Forsyth and McDonough... With all the people close by.. I can see some road trips in my future..lol

Shelly

Quote:
I have pumpkin hulsey roosters and point of lay hens for sale.... Let me know if you are interested they are of greenfire lines....Super little birds!
Nancy

So it's quiet over here...Great weather in GA this weekend. A bit cool in the morning how gorgeous is this autumn..... Have a blessed and happy weekend ....Nancy

Quote:
I have pumpkin hulsey roosters and point of lay hens for sale.... Let me know if you are interested they are of greenfire lines....Super little birds!
Nancy

What are "point of lay hens"?

Back
Top Bottom