YO GEORGIANS! :)

Quote:
I have pumpkin hulsey roosters and point of lay hens for sale.... Let me know if you are interested they are of greenfire lines....Super little birds!
Nancy

What are "point of lay hens"?

Pullets/Hens that just started laying or should be laying any minute
smile.png

Today Georgia is encountering tornado watches and warnings. strong winds, etc. Please follow those warnings and stay safe...Praying all will be fine with each of your households! So far our area is fine, lots of rain! Nancy

You're getting the same system we had here in Mississippi I'm down here on business, but all we had were watches and warnings accompanied by wind and rain. I just got word from my wife that a tornado did touch down in Jefferson county, wrens, GA.

we had a touchdown in Hamilton took out the local animal shelter. Whole roof and front is gone it can not be fixed. All animals made it. I am housing nine cat in my barn till we can find a place for them. I hit my little town pretty bad so send some paryers to my little town. My house and chicken barn was fine. Hope everyone is ok.

I got lucky today...
The tornado made ground not 5 miles from my school, while I was walking around campus!
I didn't even find out about the system until after the threat had passed .-.

Back
Top Bottom