YO GEORGIANS! :)

Quote:
woot.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Hiya:frow Georgians,,,,, gee I'm away from the computer for a few days and it's like 20 more pages!!! It's soo exciting......

Well, the weather is headed for a cold nite so I picked the last of the "Hope Garden" tomatoes....Hubby was so good to put out late tomatoes for me and we've been picking all along He built a hoop house and it was opened and shut for many days.....Don't think they'll make it through the 24 degree night that's coming up. Still have a lot in the garden and are treating with great tenderness the broccoli! covering and opening it up on the warmer days.

Is everyone signed up for the January hatch a long.... hope you'll still be hatching...Dec. 11 at noon is the deadline.... These next few weeks will be super busy for the farm, but although I'm not posting much I love to come and scan who is here!!!! Have a blessed day and upcoming weekend. Evening chores start about 5 and go to 8 pm....! See y'all...........

I hate to ask this here but since all us GA folks are all in one spot it seems a good start to ask
big_smile.png

Does anyone happen to have any scrap wood that would be suitable for a coop? I really need to expand and would like to just start over.
Even like and old wooden shed perhaps? I'm willing to pay! and if it could be delivered that would be great also.
I am ashamed to say Yes I live in the south (born & raised) and do not have a pickup truck, suv, or hauling trailer LOL
Please PM me if you think you can help My girls and I would appreciate it!!
Thank You!

Quote:
Thank you so much. I am not too far from there. About 20 mins.

It is getting colder here in Georgia. Makes it hard on the old chickens. Found the splash OE rooster dead feeding tonight. He was a pretty bird. Alot of older bantams in that pen.

Back
Top Bottom