YO GEORGIANS! :)

Afternoon everybody! It definitely is a lovely warm day, the birds are just loving it. I've been meaning to let everyone know that we have many young guineas that are for sale. We had pretty good hatches this year but didn't sell any as babies so we have bunches of young'ins that we don't need as breeders for next year. They're mostly cocks but I could probably let a few hens go also. As for their age they're at most 7 months old, but most are between 4-6 months. We have white, solid pearl, solid lavender, and pearl pied and lavender pied. They've been free-ranging for the past month or so and are basically trained to come when the food container is shaken or when they hear my voice.

Just in case anyone is interested
We have a male Yorkie puppy left from our litter. He turned 7 weeks old on Wednesday December 14. We did not reg this litter so that's why we are only asking $250. We are located about an hour north of Tallahassee, FL and a little more than an hour from Dothan AL. I am willing to drive a short distance to meet and I'll be glad to hold him until Christmas. He is UTD on shots and deworming. Feel free to email me with any questions.

Email is the best way to reach me.

190c320d.png

Good Morning!
big_smile.png

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in some young roosters? I hatched way to many boys and it is starting to get crazy here. If you would be interested in giving a home to any boys please let me know. They are mostly mixes, good boys and easily handled. I am in the Thomaston area.

Quote:
Beth, can you tell me how you did the igloo cooler incubator? I have heard several people talk about it and never figured out how it was done.

Oh, and welcome to the thread! I live in the Savannah area!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom