YO GEORGIANS! :)

Happy Mother's Day, moms. :) Here's how I'm spending some time this evening:

This little shnott will NOT outsmart me today. It's MY day today. Muahahaaa!!

I'll look again and see if I can find some but I never had any luck. Also does anyone need a mallard drake that is willing to trade me for a duck? The green is starting to show so I'm almost 100% sure I got two drakes. :(

I don't know if I have females, males, or how many of each yet. But if it's not even, I would trade. Plus you might be kinda far - I'm on the south side of Atlanta.

Happy Mother's Day, moms. :) Here's how I'm spending some time this evening:

This little shnott will NOT outsmart me today. It's MY day today. Muahahaaa!!

Yay! Wait, how long has she been sitting?? Is it still early enough to snatch a few away? Lol!

Okay, school project chicks are here. She only ended up bringing back 25. So not too bad. I did not realize I still had 22 of my own in there for a total of 47. But not for long, since my last white-crested black polish mysteriously fell over soon after and died. Fine one minute, gone the next!

Mother Nature is just amazing. Even with THREE of us stalking her, once she got within 50yds of her nest, she just disappears!! Wow!! But, that being said...

I. Win.

At first I sighed, because she couldn't BE less covered. :/ But then I thought, heck, look how long it took out slow butts to find her, PLUS I have to have stepped within five feet of it so many times this week snooping around.

CD- she's been sitting for about a week now. But, I wanted to at least find the nest because this way if I see she's stopped early (which she's only done in a case of predator), I can hopefully salvage what doesn't get busted. That's how I've worked it before. OR I could let her go til the last week and them take them, but I don't know. We'll just see how it goes.

Mother Nature is just amazing. Even with THREE of us stalking her, once she got within 50yds of her nest, she just disappears!! Wow!! But, that being said...

I. Win.

At first I sighed, because she couldn't BE less covered.
hmm.png
But then I thought, heck, look how long it took out slow butts to find her, PLUS I have to have stepped within five feet of it so many times this week snooping around.

CD- she's been sitting for about a week now. But, I wanted to at least find the nest because this way if I see she's stopped early (which she's only done in a case of predator), I can hopefully salvage what doesn't get busted. That's how I've worked it before. OR I could let her go til the last week and them take them, but I don't know. We'll just see how it goes.
Congrats on finding her nest! I'm not looking forward to that next spring.

Thanks. :) Yeah I just can't stand not knowing.

In other news, check out the gigantic egg one of my Brahma girls laid today. The smaller one is their usual size.

Diaper has been made :D Took about 30 minutes to hand sew a temporary diaper for my little one. Tomorrows a big day for them as they are moving into a small outside pen for the first time. I'm sad to see my babies moving off the back porch but they are getting too big.

Glad the pattern helped, we had cockatiels and I bought one but was so hard to use. We just kept a spit rag on our shoulders. We had a sun conure who saved all night her poop so b4 we would take her out we would make her go "poop" then she could get out of her cage and sit with us.

Back
Top Bottom