YO GEORGIANS! :)

I've posted a few ducks and chicken for sale. I am in Thomas Co (SW Ga).

5 month old feather legged blue cayuga drake (and 3 mth mixed pullet)
5 4 week old runners (2 black, 2 blue, 1 blue/white)
5 month old LF Turken pair, roo white, pullet buff
6 month old Blue Red Thai cockeral

All are BIN except the feather legged drake. Please PM me or post on thread if intrested.
I will be added pics later today. :D

I knew if I looked long enough I would find a Georgia thread. Another one from Ellijay here!

Welcome! I am a soon-to-be Georgian currently living in Arizona. Hot country to hot country..... Everyone here has been very nice & helpful!
big_smile.png

Arizona is the hottest place I have ever st foot in my life. LOL I was happy to return to the land of the free sauna! :) Welcome to GA a little early! I am a native South Carolinian and I miss it but I do enjoy my mountains here.

Quote:
Arizona is the hottest place I have ever st foot in my life. LOL I was happy to return to the land of the free sauna! :) Welcome to GA a little early! I am a native South Carolinian and I miss it but I do enjoy my mountains here.

It is going to be an interesting transition from desert to tropical! I'm looking forward to not buying the economy size lotion...and to trees, ocean, etc! I am not looking forward to ticks, chiggers, and other nasty little buggies, however....
barnie.gif

During the couple months of monsoon season here it does get pretty humid (at least for AZ), so that can get rough with 110-115 degrees for weeks at a time and 30-40% (I think?) humidity. But I'm sure I will have to redefine my definition of humidity soon!

It is going to be an interesting transition from desert to tropical!  I'm looking forward to not buying the economy size lotion...and to trees, ocean, etc!  I am not looking forward to ticks, chiggers, and other nasty little buggies, however....:barnie

During the couple months of monsoon season here it does get pretty humid (at least for AZ), so that can get rough with 110-115 degrees for weeks at a time and 30-40% (I think?) humidity.  But I'm sure I will have to redefine my definition of humidity soon!  

Don't forget the mosquitos, and around here, gnats

It is going to be an interesting transition from desert to tropical! I'm looking forward to not buying the economy size lotion...and to trees, ocean, etc! I am not looking forward to ticks, chiggers, and other nasty little buggies, however....
barnie.gif

During the couple months of monsoon season here it does get pretty humid (at least for AZ), so that can get rough with 110-115 degrees for weeks at a time and 30-40% (I think?) humidity. But I'm sure I will have to redefine my definition of humidity soon!
Oh Yes, you are headed for a new definition. LOL. It's the south, our bugs are friendly just like everything else here
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom