YO GEORGIANS! :)

Yes, please! I would love the information! That sound right up our alley!

ok, here is the first one:

The Atlanta Backyard Poultry Meetup Group
Let's Talk Chicken (Douglasville)

Tuesday Sept.2, 7-10pm
Kenny's Home
5700 Fairburn Rd
Douglasville, GA

Coop and Garden Tour
Saturday, Sept 6th 4pm

Anne-Marie's
Clarion Ave
Decatur, GA

OK, all I know is you need to go to meetup.com and search for poultry/chicken meet ups. There are several. Or google it. Chicken meetings, GA

Hope this helps.....I don't have the exact websites or phone #s, you will have to look it up.

.... dead fish..... whatever.

Dead fish? Really?? LOL my husband isn't a fan either because the chickens kept getting out and tearing up the yard so now I am down to just my two pekin (Tom & Lynette) and would like to expand a little :)

All the animals at our place are my fault. I started it. I like my little zoo. And I will gladly trade my wife for more animals so if you are in need of a gently used but aging wife just let me know watcha got.

All the animals at our place are my fault. I started it. I like my little zoo. And I will gladly trade my wife for more animals so if you are in need of a gently used but aging wife just let me know watcha got.

LOL! We could do a wife swap and GAM would soon realize what a nice guy you are! Hahaha! Don't tell my DH I said that!

We added a new girl goat last night ... and I'm still here, too. Face it, Robo ... like the stink from an intact male goat, you're never getting rid of me.
yippiechickie.gif

My dreams of having an automatic watering system for the chickens has died a rocky death. We put in 300 feet of waterline today so that we have water on the farm. Another 400 feet of pipe lay in wait to be installed all the way to the back where the chicken pen is located. But alas, it was not to be. It would seem my place is almost solid rock. Despite having a machine to dig the trench, the rocks were just too much for it. We shall be forced to fill up the waters at the garage and then gator them to the back. Someday I will try again. But next time I know to have different equipment. Instead of trying with this.... ..... We will try with this..... ROCKS BE ****** when the track hoe gets involved!!
cool.png

Hahaha! You sound like my dh did when we needed to make a ditch line at the bottom of one bank along our driveway. The first time we rented one led to another reason and another after that and....well...let's just say that rental place likes us- especially with the overtime put on it since "just this last little bit over here" had to be done too;-)

Back
Top Bottom