YO GEORGIANS! :)

Well luckily I don't have to rent the ditch witch. And it did marvelous up until we ran into the underground Stone Mountain. And I have to rent the track hoe next weekend anyway since I now have to put in a septic tank. But still, we're going to wait on the water all the way back at the chicken pen. It'll just be nice not having to fill up containers at the house and hauling them over.

Who knew the concept of on-site running water would make me so giddy ... but it does. No I can make Robo hose himself off before returning to the house.
celebrate.gif

(And have an easier time taking care of plants and animals at the farm.)

Congratulations! Want to spread some of that water luck our way? I had to stop using water from the well near the animals because we think it killed some of my chickens. I am back to carrying gallon jugs all the way down there again until the well water gets tested. And we've added 4 feeder hogs too.

Y'all where talking about drunk chickens a little while ago I have had one chicken die from that and my wife found a humming bird that had the same problems it couldn't keep it's balance it kept falling out of a tree it died the next morning didn't know what to do for it

Back
Top Bottom