YO GEORGIANS! :)

Hi! I don't need any more Roosters. But I'm right around the corner from you in Bluffton.
big_smile.png
It's great to see I have a fellow chicken person around here! Do you ever visit the SC thread? Not too many people though in this area and none there that need roosters either....

My son is in Statesboro (in school), so Hilton Head is a chicken hop, skip away. If I had A/C and a reliable car, and room in the coop, etc.... ps- love HIlton Head, compared to Tybee Island.

:). I meant RedBug - she is close. I'm familiar with Trenton.... Not close! :)
& I bet the chickens would have fun cleaning up scraps in a frat house. Can chickens do keg stands?

Maybe they would get rid of the roaches, pizza laying around, beer. They get pledges to clean up; but they forget to take down the naked pics. A chicken would be good around there. If only they could catch gnats!

You guys are too funny! I bet there are some chickens that would love being in the middle of all that fun! Why I have a Dorking rooster that.....

Just kidding! Yes, it is always fun to find Chicken people near by!

I live in N GA, but I have family members who live in Bainbridge - western side of the state, but I get the "Gnat Line" references. Gnats drive me INSANE. How do you guys cope? Even insect repellent doesn't stop them! I'd love some advice for when I go visiting there.

Back
Top Bottom