YO GEORGIANS! :)

Hi guys. Hope you are well. @abmaddox1981, good to see you and hear an update!!

I've not seen a single egg in months either and like Robo have had to start buying eggs again. :( But also like robo, a light is just not convenient enough to worry with.

I'm officially dying for eggs to hatch for distraction from life's stuff.. I do have PB chicks coming within the next few months though so I'm super-excited for that. :)

What are PB chicks? The image in my head......

If you want some mutt flock eggs to hatch, I can spare a few for ya. I'm getting about 8 a day. I just need turkeys. I want more chickies though.

If you want some mutt flock eggs to hatch, I can spare a few for ya. I'm getting about 8 a day. I just need turkeys. I want more chickies though.
LOL!! Partridge Brahma.. Sorry. They're my latest obsession. ;)

You know, I wouldn't mind having a few mutt eggs! I'm realizing now, I should've raised more layers this summer instead of all Brahma. I thought, since my girls laid thru their first winter that they always would. Never knew until recently that's usually the ONLY winter they lay. :(

In my boredom, I'm considering selling off a few of my hens (all under 2) and starting again with chicks. Would anyone be interested? It's just a few. Just considering it...

@ab i have a young pair of eastern bronze mix that I need to sell before Wednesday if your interested I am in high falls

Ever just want to start yelling at a chicken who has gone broody? LOL DARN YOU ELSA, GET OFF THE NEST, IT IS NOT THE TIME!

Back
Top Bottom