YO GEORGIANS! :)

Just had a customer purchase 10 broilers and then he chose to purchase a 10 pound bag of feed to go with them. The very next customer I spend 10 minutes explaining what a meat bird is and how the process works. He walks off and says he will wait for pullets. I walk back by a few minutes later and he asked another employee to get him 6 broilers and he was going to take his chances getting eggs from them because he didn't see the problem.

[COLOR=141823]Just had a customer purchase 10 broilers and then he chose to purchase a 10 pound bag of feed to go with them. The very next customer I spend 10 minutes explaining what a meat bird is and how the process works. He walks off and says he will wait for pullets. I walk back by a few minutes later and he asked another employee to get him 6 broilers and he was going to take his chances getting eggs from them because he didn't see the problem.[/COLOR]

Some people just won't listen. I run into a lot of those too since I work at a pet store. Reading abouy it online always trumps real life experience, right? :rolleyes:

Ok, I am making a command decision here. Since there is absolutely no way we will ever come up with a date that works for every person that has any interest in coming, I will just pick a date. May 2nd. If enough people have fun and want to do it again, hopefully anyone who can't come on the 2nd will be able to come the next time. And as I've said before, if anyone is close and just wants to come visit, that's fine, too. Doesn't have to be a special get together event for folks to come say hi.

So MAY 2nd it is. Mark your calendars. I've marked mine.
I've done more than one 'group' get together. There is NEVER one day that works for everyone, NEVER! you made the right call. Time and directions when we get closer please?

Just had a customer purchase 10 broilers and then he chose to purchase a 10 pound bag of feed to go with them. The very next customer I spend 10 minutes explaining what a meat bird is and how the process works. He walks off and says he will wait for pullets. I walk back by a few minutes later and he asked another employee to get him 6 broilers and he was going to take his chances getting eggs from them because he didn't see the problem.
lol

I've done more than one 'group' get together. There is NEVER one day that works for everyone, NEVER! you made the right call. Time and directions when we get closer please?
He knew there was no way everyone could make it ... just had put it out there for members to chime in on a date.

Back
Top Bottom