YO GEORGIANS! :)

Just had a customer purchase 10 broilers and then he chose to purchase a 10 pound bag of feed to go with them. The very next customer I spend 10 minutes explaining what a meat bird is and how the process works. He walks off and says he will wait for pullets. I walk back by a few minutes later and he asked another employee to get him 6 broilers and he was going to take his chances getting eggs from them because he didn't see the problem.
Cliff how much are bators at your TSC? and what bators do you all use on here, any suggestions?

I am so glad valleychicks didn't get my bator I'd fee so bad if it went out on her.

anyone know much about brinsea incubators? that is the kind I have now and was wondering if anyone knows how to fix the heat?

GAM- thanks! That's what Mr Carcar leans toward too when he looks..
And have I mentioned how much I love mine? lol

they have stopped chirping I have 2 that are still chirping I'm going to buy another one and see if my son can fix this one, the light flashes on and off so that tell me a loose wire or connection, fan still runs crazy.
Seems at this point you have nothing to lose ... put an emergency air hole in and keep them warm.

looks like may 2 will work for me I will see yall then. If anybody needs duck turkey or bantum cochin eggs then let me know.
wee.gif

Do you anticipate having any Eastern poults then?

That poor thing with the messed up leg had to be put down today.
sad.png

And have I mentioned how much I love mine? lol

Seems at this point you have nothing to lose ... put an emergency air hole in and keep them warm.

wee.gif

Do you anticipate having any Eastern poults then?

That poor thing with the messed up leg had to be put down today.
sad.png
I have and I have one that is alive and still chirping and has made a bigger hole
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom