YO GEORGIANS! :)

Cliff how much are bators at your TSC? and what bators do you all use on here, any suggestions?

I am so glad valleychicks didn't get my bator I'd fee so bad if it went out on her.

anyone know much about brinsea incubators? that is the kind I have now and was wondering if anyone knows how to fix the heat?

I love my Hova Bator Genesis 1588. Digital! I have the name and number of the lady in FL who works at the Brinsea Wearhouse. She can help you with parts, etc. PM me if you would like that info.

Darn, I had a man coming to get my beautiful NN roo tonight, but he got lost and couldn't tell us where he was so he finally just went home! Bummer! Maybe he will come tomorrow during the day!

Anyone need ducks or chicks? Got tons of them! Let some of the older ones outside in the sun. They loved it!

Shirley, you jest. Is a 2 hour drive not a small price to pay to get to meet me in person? Some people trek for days across deserts for such a prize.
Well I drove just over an hour to Cliff at the McDonough TSC for their swap and then again after work for my one and only Cochin. Maybe byMay I'll be ready for another road trip lol. Shoot I'll be driving with my DH to visit his family in Canada in June so whats a 4 hour round trip.

looks like may 2 will work for me I will see yall then. If anybody needs duck turkey or bantum cochin eggs then let me know.
I already have more varieties in the brooder than I have a clue what I'm going to do with at this point. My 2 empty runs are gong to this years bantam Mollted cochin project. I think I had a touch of chicken fever lol, my babies are so cute an healthy. I'll figure something out. hmmm let's see I have my scrap wood pile in my basement workshop and over there in the corner is my extra chicken wire and hardware mesh….I can already hear my power tools firing back up lol…poor patient DH has no clue
th.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom