YO GEORGIANS! :)

TC still cant find a place yet so i still have then for a while
im not a fan of the TS in Dawsonville, and i have heared of the Jasper one was nicer. I'll look for the Sacketts or Brookshirs (never been) and i only know of the Ruckers in Cumming. I do go to the cherokee feed and seed but they seem to have more stuff for larger livestock.

also congrats on the egg, Sanchabird and good luck to Cinnamon <3

Tis the season.. I'm stalking Mama Mallard. She's sitting somewhere.. Anyone know how she might do if I were to kidnap her and the eggs one night and coop them? I wonder if she'd keep sitting. She's not exactly cuddly.

Kind of sad. Man came to get my NN roo and ended up buying 23 chicks! But, when I went to get some change for the man, he wanted more and DH put my frizzled NNs in the box! He didn't realize I had wanted to keep them.....Duh! So, guess I am starting over for frizzle NNs! Boo, and one of them was the most beautiful one! Every single black feather was tipped in white. (But, I am sure it was a boy, so would have had to go anyway. )

And Cliff, I think the little showgirl I got at the swap in Feb. is a boy, so will be selling him at the next one. Bummer.

Back
Top Bottom