YO GEORGIANS! :)

I am so mad! Remember I said last night I sold a bunch of chicks. Well, I kept telling the man I was keeping this chick and that. I would put them in a separate place. Well, I guess not only did he end up with my frizzled NNs , but my polish mixes, too! The frizzles and the polish mixes are what I tried so hard to get! DH doesn't know one from the other, so when I was getting the man some change, he must have put those chicks in the box from my 'separate place'. He paid for 23 chicks and that is what he had, but he must have exchanged some while I was gone!

I could always hatch more, but it is such a hassle because DH complains about me hatching so many eggs......but you guys know that you have to hatch a bunch to get that special one of what you are really wanting! Right!?

So mad about the Polish mixes....they were growing out cute top hats!
I hate that for you. If you need more hatching eggs let me know.

Rocky, you do realize two of the NNs he got were not frizzled....they were suppose to be for you! Now I have to hatch more! (I do think there may be 3 NNs in the bator along with the eggs you gave me last time) Sorry!

I would have separated the chicks I wanted before he came if I knew he would have wanted chicks.. He was responding to the ad about the rooster and I thought that was all he wanted. Of course he had young kids and they started looking at the babies and the next thing I knew, he was putting them in boxes. I would literally take some out and say, No, this one is mine. A minute later, he had the same ones in there! That's when I took all the ones I wanted to keep and put them in the bigger brooder box. Apparently when I went to get the change, he grabbed the same ones again! I came back and all my DH said was he had 23 chicks. So, I didn't look because I thought mine were safe in the bigger brooder! Oh well, too late now. Lesson learned! Hide all the ones I want in the laundry room where DH will never see them! LOL!

2 more baby girl goats last night. 1 more birthing to go. So far 5 girls and 1 boy.
wow, great ratio. we have had 3 birthings 4 boys and two girls....... first we got bro sister, second bro sister and now boyb boyb boyb....need some homes for some boys!!!!! the moms along with their two children were already placed!

WE GOT OUR FIRST EGG OF THE YEAR YESTERDAY!!!!
1f603.png
Sugar is laying! Cinnamon who was attacked by a dog last summer is not yet.. Hopefully she will

isn't that the coolest thing ever!!!!!!

Well, let's see .... I continue with my round three of the worst pneumonia I have ever had. It is pseudomonas aerugosino.... It grows in public/private water supplies, found in air and soil and is the white "what I used to think was calcium deposits" on your shower head. I got it back in 2011 and beat it down until now but it is like a bad thing that will not go away. Started in Feb 2015 again.... I wear masks inside, I keep a low grade fever on this round . So I shiver even if I'm sitting on the wood stove lol. Come on summer!!!! Any way my hubby brought in the neeetest surprise yesterday...Yup guineas are laying and he made me a guinea egg scrambled egg breakfast ....The yolks are the darkest on these eggs, just super! They should be. But now to decide if I will eat all the eggs... They have the hardest shell in the world? Anybody ever eat the guinea eggs? beside us? LOL

Last edited:
Well, let's see .... I continue with my round three of the worst pneumonia I have ever had. It is pseudomonas aerugosino.... It grows in public/private water supplies, found in air and soil and is the white "what I used to think was calcium deposits" on your shower head. I got it back in 2011 and beat it down until now but it is like a bad thing that will not go away. Started in Feb 2015 again.... I wear masks inside, I keep a low grade fever on this round . So I shiver even if I'm sitting on the wood stove lol. Come on summer!!!! Any way my hubby brought in the neeetest surprise yesterday...Yup guineas are laying and he made me a guinea egg scrambled egg breakfast ....The yolks are the darkest on these eggs, just super! They should be. But now to decide if I will eat all the eggs... They have the hardest shell in the world? Anybody ever eat the guinea eggs? beside us? LOL
No never have eaten one of those.

Back
Top Bottom