YO GEORGIANS! :)

Sparkypartriot15 ~ Hello I live in Covington :)

Cindy

Oh hello! I am in Covington as well. I was wondering if anyone nearby had some fertile eggs that I would be able to hatch in my incubator? Or if anyone nearby had ducks or quail? Oh and I also wanted to know if I could join this thread..? :)
-Sarah

Hello! I live in Sharpsburg (near Newnan) and would love to hit up the Newnan show. Do you have the dates?

Thanks,
Chrystal
Hey Everyone!!! and Happy New Year. I've been gone for a while...my mother took a turn with her Alzheimer's and she passed here at our house on December 24th. I know she is in her heavenly eternal body and is very happy to be with Our Lord and all those she loves.

TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE NEW TO THE GEORGIA THREAD.

I'm planning on going to the Newnan show for sure as I maybe bringing home a new silkie or two from Bobbi Portico. I'm excited. I lost my Catdance 4 1/2 month Buff. She was found dead in the coop by the ladder. No signs of any attack. Very sad. On the brighter side I am very pleased with the way my flock is shaping up. Out of the Catdance batch I have a really nice Silver Partridge cockerel, a nice blue cockerel, a drop dead gorgeous black pullet and two nice porcelain pullets. They are almost the size of my first chickens I got free that are now 8 months old.

I may go to the show this month but I have lots of catching up to do with my mom's passing.

Be talking to you all later on. ~ Cindy

Oh hello! I am in Covington as well. I was wondering if anyone nearby had some fertile eggs that I would be able to hatch in my incubator? Or if anyone nearby had ducks or quail? Oh and I also wanted to know if I could join this thread..? :)
-Sarah
First of all ~ YES YOU CAN JOIN THIS THREAD
welcome-byc.gif
frow.gif

I don't have any eggs right now for sale and the only thing I raise is Silkies. I'm not sure about ducks or quails but have you tried Craig's List?

There is a show in Jefferson this month and another show in Newnan next month. I don't know what people will bring to sell but there's a chance. Also, go to Walton Feed on Hwy 81 and ask them if they will get any of those in or could they order some for you. Just an idea. Anyway welcome to the GA thread we are glad you're here.

Cindy

Hello! I live in Sharpsburg (near Newnan) and would love to hit up the Newnan show. Do you have the dates?

Thanks,
Chrystal
Oh Chrystal I would love to meet up with anyone going to the Newnan show. I have volunteered for working the sale table for a couple of hours during Saturday. Don't have my time slot yet but will let everyone know so you can come by and say HI!
Newnan show is 2/16-17
Thank you for posting the dates Gagirly!!!
Dang I wish I could!!!! But have other plans for that day
Jefferson isn't too far for me so maybe I will go to that show too. I wish you could go too GAChicken Chick.

I'd love meeting everyone on here that's going. I'll be showing some bearded belgian d'uccles, a silkie, some old english game bantams and some call ducks. My best friend and I show under the name Peachstate Poultry.

Oh Chrystal I would love to meet up with anyone going to the Newnan show. I have volunteered for working the sale table for a couple of hours during Saturday. Don't have my time slot yet but will let everyone know so you can come by and say HI!
Thank you for posting the dates Gagirly!!!
Jefferson isn't too far for me so maybe I will go to that show too. I wish you could go too GAChicken Chick.
Definitely! Is it at the Fairgrounds? I plan on going there. I have never shown chickens, but I would be interested in seeing how it works. Also, I am looking for a few odds/ends. Do you they have chicks/hatching eggs or just pullets and cockerels for sale?

Let us know your time slot so I can stop by to meet ya! :)

Back
Top Bottom