YO GEORGIANS! :)

Are any of you on this thread planning on attending?

Northeast Georgia Poultry Fanciers Association
7th Annual Poultry Show
Saturday, January 19, 2013
Jackson Country Comprehensive High School Ag Barn
1668 Winder Hwy
Jefferson, GA 30549
Would also be interested in knowing who is attending and if you will be bringing anything to sell.I am looking for a showgirl rooster(breeding age)and a polish rooster breeding age.

I don't know for sure that she's going. I'll try to get in touch with her. Don't know what varieties she has other than I sold her a trio of buff laced in the spring of last year.

Hey Everyone!!! and Happy New Year. I've been gone for a while...my mother took a turn with her Alzheimer's and she passed here at our house on December 24th. I know she is in her heavenly eternal body and is very happy to be with Our Lord and all those she loves.

TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE NEW TO THE GEORGIA THREAD.

I'm planning on going to the Newnan show for sure as I maybe bringing home a new silkie or two from Bobbi Portico. I'm excited. I lost my Catdance 4 1/2 month Buff. She was found dead in the coop by the ladder. No signs of any attack. Very sad. On the brighter side I am very pleased with the way my flock is shaping up. Out of the Catdance batch I have a really nice Silver Partridge cockerel, a nice blue cockerel, a drop dead gorgeous black pullet and two nice porcelain pullets. They are almost the size of my first chickens I got free that are now 8 months old.

I may go to the show this month but I have lots of catching up to do with my mom's passing.

Be talking to you all later on. ~ Cindy

Back
Top Bottom