YO GEORGIANS! :)

Unfortunately I may have to move on short notice, if this happens I will not be able to keep my girls. I have six hatchery pullets two each RIR, BR, and EEs, if I have to move I will sell them to anyone interested. If I dont sell em I will eat em. They are 3 months old.

Don't eat them!
1f62e.png
1f631.png

I was raising some chicks for a friend, and they decided that they didn't want any chickens. So, I got stuck with 6 chickens I never planned on having, and I REALLY don't want to have to build another coop! So, I must sell a BO trio, and a heritage RIR pair ( I think )

Last edited:
 I was raising some chicks for a friend, and they decided that they didn't want any chickens. So, I got stuck with 6 chickens I never planned on having, and I REALLY don't want to have to build another coop! So, I must sell a BO trio, and a heritage RIR pair ( I think )
where are you located I am interested in the bo

Woke up to find my new "incubator" works great! So far, 4 of the 6 eggs have hatched. Not sure about the other 2 since I haven't moved Mom to see. This is my 1st broody hatch! It sure is easier than the electrical incubators! The black chicks are cochins and the yellow ones are cochin mixes. All have their daddy's feathered legs!

Woke up to find my new "incubator" works great! So far, 4 of the 6 eggs have hatched. Not sure about the other 2 since I haven't moved Mom to see. This is my 1st broody hatch! It sure is easier than the electrical incubators! The black chicks are cochins and the yellow ones are cochin mixes. All have their daddy's feathered legs!

AWWW! How sweet! I'm hoping to have my game hens do their own hatching. We'll see, though.

How long does it usually take for the hen to hatch the eggs once she starts sitting on them?

Back
Top Bottom